Shadow arena challenge 3

Well you assume too much because i tried multiple strategies, when these come out i play it by myself until i just get stumped(which involves me trying many different methods)and it all requires luck because if you havent noticed all strategies involved requires the charged blast which sometimes it does more or less damage even with the same amount of charges, but whatever, assume some more i guess…

If you leave the other monsters in play after taking out the stun absorber and then create duplicates you stun the rest of the team energy blast the team down to hold ground and then skip, forcing penguini to use his assisted move which also takes out the stun revenges stunning the rest of the team. Then you can gigablaze twice and take out everything all while avoiding last bite and without relying on luck. I am not assuming anything the challenge is beatable without luck.

You assumed i just went straight to the video strategy without trying other methods and strategies on my own, which i probably tried close to 40 times with multiple strategies including the one in the video before even watchin the video. But if that stategy you suggested worked and it would work every time if played the same way then i guess you proved me wrong. I guess i just dont like the inconsistant damage from energy blast.

That is rng for you, sometimes protector killer leaves monsters up with a little health when they are one shot 98% of the time. Just have to plan your moves with that in mind.