Sexy and beaty

What do you care about most? Consensus? Democracy? Everyone voted directly, the initial 8 myths and the latest 8 out of everyone’s election (appearance). So VKC knows what we love, and the company supports his change in design

1 Like

So I’m curious now that I’ve finished the event, @Dev_VKC where are my 5 Legendary Eggs??

3 Likes

Why are you so offended by some girl drawing and in the game there is about 14 female character(also they have sub-forms) for about 1.5k monster.This is a proof that whatever devs do there is always someone who crys. They release new mons>cry,they add more gems to login bonus>cry,Pvp is boring and ppl complain about it so devs make some rule pvp>cry…
I am ok with complaining if it’s something important and game changing like scorp being too strong but I think you have to much time on your hands and don’t know how to use it.

5 Likes

What are you talking about?

Please do not mistake my posts as being whiny and complaining. I am not offended but voicing my opinion on how this is a turn off. I love this game and want to add input.

One of things I dislike about forum posts is you can not discern the tone of the person speaking. I can see how you would misinterpret my previous posts as such. That is not my intention though.

5 Likes

Ok then Sorry I misunderstood your post then here is a moji to say sorry image

3 Likes

Voting completely solves the problem, otherwise logic, philosophy and aesthetics are everywhere. It’s confusing.

1 Like

It is all good my friend. I appreciate your moji apology :grin:

3 Likes

You have clearly not played Evertale. I suggest you don’t do it either.

1 Like

Form 2 of Lucifelle is way more sexy than the 3rd.
I think your friend has the wrong eye
:face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle:
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’m very confused by this. Why are you asking me all these questions and where was there any voting on art design for mythics? Also, what makes you think these female monsters are VKC’s input?

@DMGBonanoe I completely agree with Dinocat. All mention of my dislike of the art used for these female monsters is just offering my personal distaste as feedback. I also don’t think Neo Monsters needs any over-sexualised characters to attract players to the game. It has a huge number of appealing factors already and anyone who spends a bit of time playing will get to see this.

1 Like

No offense but many guys are pervy in here :smirk::smirk::smirk:
And it’s no fault being a pervy
But I’m afraid that my lil cousin also plays Neo (he’s a young lil kid)
R u guys trying to Destroy these kids mind
Haha :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
All of this is a joke
Except the cousin part

Is the new mythics design ok?

• Yup
  • No!
  • idc
  • I’m OFFENDED

0 voters

3 Likes

I want an option called *uck Yes instead of Idc

idc means i dont care

Ik that

U c there are 2 negative option and only 1 yes option . it’s unfair
And idc is for loosers who don’t give a sh*t to Neo

it’s just a poll to quickly know what is the peoples thoughts

2 Likes

Okay… I’m going for yes(hell yeah would have been much better)

Guys, this is a thread not a chat

1 Like