Sexy and beaty

6 Likes

Actually what’s the difference? Are we not on topic and talking about the topic.I even help because I create polls to know everyone’s opinion quickly.

1 Like

The difference is explained in the forum rules

I just want my 5 legendary eggs.

Also just to throw my two cents in, the game is called “Neo Monsters: Dragon Trainer” not “Neo Monsters: Waifu Trainer”.

10 Likes

Can we make a thread that compares all the tiddies in Neo and Evertale side by side? I feel like this is the only way to settle this, what do you think @Phantom00 ?

3 Likes

Got it

Deviladus and Lucifeless

1 Like

Btw. The first one with shield killer looks so similar to shiori from evertale :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

That was what I was saying!! :joy:

1 Like

Yeah glad you said it. It feels cheap having overly sexualized characters. It just gives a commercial feel to it. “Sex sells”. But I guess they want to cater for everybody

I’ve always been a fan of Mecha designs. Love my Bundam :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

@Saitama Yup I agree. Just feels unclean.

I dig the mecha stuff too! There are very cool monster designs in this game. The only ones I dislike are the sexualized ones.

1 Like

These are literally the crappiest designed monsters ever. I will end up quitting if this game becomes another typical hentai rpg.

Dam it! The more I think about it the more I rage.
If it becomes a pattern I’m done.
@Dev_VKC where is that dark Hand monster!!

When it comes to designs, one idea that I wish gets used more are monsters based off of deep sea creatures. Seriously, the things that lurk in our oceans are so freaky that they’ll make awesome monster designs. Hence why Triv will always be one of my favorite designs in the game.

2 Likes

Got confirmation from the Devs guys, the 5 legendary eggs are for Thale only -_-

You needed confirmation? Bro I told you it will happen when pigs fly!

1 Like

@Phantom00 totally agree! The deep sea ones are pretty cool. They gotta do a kraken or a goblin shark. Basically any monster based off a creature found in the Mariana Trench will do!

Hey man I cross my T’s and dot my i’s

2 Likes

Hehe save your ink next time!

1 Like

It’s not designed by him. However, you can only respond to him. Otherwise, who will take care of us?

About Voting, I think the administrator organization is more credible