Sexy and beaty

Feet :new_moon_with_face:

3 Likes

I donā€™t have doomengine, then it would be fine

1 Like

Lol, i dont expect that one

1 Like

I donā€™t like this evertaleā€™s style.perhaps the game should be renamed. how about evertale 2 or neo godness ? hahaha~But it is nice that story came back.

Not a fan of the oversexualised designs either. Lucifelleā€™s animation on her chest is ridiculousā€¦ they literally extend out of her. I will definitely be giving them both the Dā€¦ tier rating.

As for the event, Iā€™ve only done the first time through so far but it was an excellent introduction to these two mythics. I love super boss battles and getting to play with Satomi was fun too.

15 Likes

I canā€™t complete the last one . Any help?

You have a good relationship with VKC. You should tell him these opinions in private

2 Likes

I hate Satomi. She just entered the field and got instantly killed by Lucy

5 Likes

According to my presumption.I think VKC is also very helpless in many ways.and many key decisions are determined by head office.

1 Like

A lot of my friends also complained about form 3 of 2 new mythic, being too sexy and not suitable for the rest of the game.

1 Like

Sexy monsters are fineā€¦ in small doses. Lately weā€™ve been getting a little too many for my taste.

3 Likes

Dude they are literally coming out of the wood work with Evertale. It is so frustrating to see them come into Neo now. I have the upmost respect for the developers but I am seriously starting to question their artists. It feels like all of their minds are in the gutter perpetually.

I get that these characters resembled some in Evertale and maybe it saved the developers time in the short run as far as producing new monsters in time for an event. I know that everything is slowed down due this pandemic so I want to give them the benefit of the doubt , but still. Iā€™m getting very frustrated.

I want to battle some monsters, not some half naked women monstrosities.

8 Likes

I did the story on two different accounts and just like with Anxag, on both times, Satomi got 1 shot before she used any move!

2 Likes

Either Iā€™m daydreaming or something got deleted, without even a warning or an explaination.

Damn the mods on this forum are terrible.

EDIT: I was daydreaming! My bad mods. I still think youā€™re kinda terrible, but so am I!

2 Likes

Same happened with me.

Serious input regarding the new mythic designs; I jokingly asked for a few more to be made, but I never expected it to happen. At the very least, theyā€™re a bit of a relief when compared to say, releasing another couple of dragons or whatnot. If these are the last fanservicey mythics to be released, then I wonā€™t have any complaints.

Donā€™t get me wrong, I understand why @Killerdog and a few others arenā€™t keen on them, but as long as they arenā€™t the only things to get released, then I see no harm in them.

I like the new story and stuff itā€™s nice to see new things

Nothing was deleted. If you believe something like this happened then messaging a moderator is the correct action, rather than badmouthing us publicly.

If youā€™re referring to a post in another thread, there was a spam account that wrote there so I removed that post and banned the account.

To be honest, the monster types we have now does give us some security. Unless they plan on making busty angels, mermaids, werewomen, ā€œchicksā€, ant queens, seductive demons, dragon egg makers, hentai extras, sexy ghosts??, druid whores, Nagandia on her nightjob, sexbots or the special rocksā€™ twin sisters then we are probably safe. Oh waitā€¦ I shouldnā€™t give them these ideas!

2 Likes

My bad fam.

I was sure a reply in another thread was actually posted here. Fixed.

1 Like

@Phantom00 my whole grievance with it is this game is called ā€œNeomonstersā€ not ā€œNeomonsters and some half naked women with huge featuresā€

I am all for them switching it up. I also get tired of the mundane dragon design, but why go straight to hentai? They could do something like Void for example. Void is awesome, I really appreciate the design. She is a women horse thing that isnā€™t sexualized. Itā€™s interesting and cool looking.

Why I in particular am being so vocal about this is because I literally just starting playing Neomonsters more competitively and started getting back into it due to the current condition of Evertale. I am personally so turned off by oversexualization and it is aggravating to see one of the key reasons I quit Evertale for the time being materialize now in Neo.

3 Likes