Lol I hope this is real​:joy::joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

It’s good to dream. Or they might give us 5 Doomengine duplicates lol

5 Likes

2 Likes

The DeVs sure like Waifus
The Excessive force mythic’s 2nd form is way too much sexy

2 Likes

I’m a little sad that Thale’s Nightlord and Makisa’s Skyther monsters weren’t able to fight off the mind control thing, after all they’re their affiliated with them since we first met them. I’m not a huge fan of that personally.

I’m hype about the hint at the end regarding a possible continuation of the main story though! Let’s hope!

By the way @Dev_VKC I have a bug that causes me to not see the new sprites during dialogue. I could see Thale, Mikasa, Emperor etc. just fine, but nne of the new enemies. Same thing happened with the shop girl the first time she was introduced, but at the time I though it was an isolated bug.

Any idea how I could solve it?

3 Likes

Beaty your meaty

Honestly I’m really not impressed by that

1 Like

Another hentai monster for @Phantom00’s collection

4 Likes

This guy gets it.

5 Likes

Disappointed… I had grand expectations for Lucifelle’s feet , but they’re not even CLOSE to Sepheris’ magnificent talons… I expect Killerdog to rate Lucifelle B at best.

4 Likes

Kd is probably gonna give her D

8 Likes

his*

3 Likes

Hoping this 5 Legendary Egg thing is true

7 Likes

Hey, it’s my job to be handing D’s around here!

3 Likes

Bro, if it’s true pigs can fly

3 Likes

@DMGBonanoe new waifu poll, pls

2 Likes

Getting real sick of all this hentai stuff. That is the main reason I gave Evertale a break. Disappointed that this same crap is now coming into Neo. These two even look like existing Evertale characters

15 Likes

Officer I swear she’s a 900 years old goddess she’s legal oh god oh fricc

2 Likes

If you look closely at Lucifille’s left hand, you can see that she’s obviously excited for yours truly.

2 Likes

Haha, really sexy, huh?

1 Like