Season 2 - Week 9: The Captain Starts 5/4/2014 6PM EST, 10PM GMT.

Season 2 - Week 9: The Captain

Starts 5/4/2014 6PM EST, 10PM GMT

Metal Slash all enemies

S Rank Octoneer awarded to the Top 10%.
Gold Mission Egg Awarded to Everyone.

To get started on it immediately after the event is live, please force quit your app and relaunch it. (Please DO NOT DELETE your app).

Here is how: http://iosguides.net…pp-iphone-ipad/

Please Visit the Fair Practice Mission Policy for more details about how the prize is distributed.

http://www.hunterisl…online-mission/

Summary: Normally only 1% of the players will win, but if you have never won in that Season (usually 10 weeks per Season) you just need to finish in the top 10%. This way people who don’t win get better odds of winning as time goes by.
1). We will keep a list of every player that has won a grand prize in a mission
2). The list will be wiped out every 10 weeks (number may change based on feedback). We will refer to this period as a Season.
3) If you have NOT won a grand prize through finishing in the top during a Season, then you are placed in pool A.
4) If you have won a grand prize through finishing in the top during a Season, then you are immediately placed in pool B.
5) For players in pool A, the number of grand prizes awarded in each mission will equal to 10% of the people who completed (everyone in both pools who got to the end including the people who lost) the prior week’s mission.
6) For players in pool B, the number of grand prizes awarded in each mission will equal to 1% of the people who completed (everyone in both pools who got to the end including the people who lost) the prior week’s mission.

I don’t know how to upload pictures :slight_smile:

*heavy breathing*

* heart beating faster *

*hyperventilates*

*killing himself since he has so many metal arks*

I don’t know why people use so many metal arks now, especially after scorpionix was released. I mean you could get lucky with placement and TU. to kill it first, but now that won’t save you :stuck_out_tongue:

If that’s the case then it’s metal attack is more like one of those _____Force moves rather than a basic AoE attack, then it’s not as attractive than I originally thought. Many were raving about how great this ark was; so I’m hoping it has more to offer than metal slicing or else the meta isn’t going to have much steel in their lineups.

That’s not what Winvestor was referring to. Its metal slash is aoe, not a force. He’s going to have to change his lineup due to this ark.

AHH … I c now… Besides Ironheart I wonder what other metal ark will be worth playing

Cyberwyrm is

And it’s an Air ark

What are its moves apart from its AoE metal slash.

Cyberwyrm isn’t metal, Deadpool. It’s dragon :wink:

I think it has a poison move, but yeah I would like to c it’s moveset :3

Moves of Octoneer (lv 75):

Chain Blade - 1994 - 2437 (splash damage)

Plague - poisons and decreases speed by 30% to all enemies, 2662-3253 damage over 500 TU

Metal Blade - 836-1021 damage to the entire enemy field, +400% vs metal

Xenoslash - -99% per active water enemy, 3624-4429 damage to 1 enemy. 

Wait it’s metal blade is like earthforce but metal instead of earth? If so that kinda sucks
But I do like it’s xenoslash, pair it with snowja and vortexor then u can xeno anything

My bad, it does it to just the enemy field, not allies. Made an edit there.

I didn’t think it was like force. If it is, sorry for misleading people earlier! Uh ohs!

…sniped

I would definately see this guy paired up with Osiriswyrm but in the future it would be hydrablazar.

Yeah my line up will be Osiris/Octoneer/vortexor(or gremknight for its haste)

Wow…Now I’m afraid to put any metal in my line-up…It would be interesting to see the non-metal strategies popping up.