Season 2 - Week 9: The Captain Starts 5/4/2014 6PM EST, 10PM GMT.

This Ark looks good, but scorpionix is enough for me. I’m off to try and get back into top 10 on dark souls 2

Kinda off topic but is cruiser fish a metal ark?
If so it would be great for the next OM, it would make Octoneers xeno move useless, but it’s metal slash work…

Yes, Cruiserfish is metal. 

I agree with this.

And then after Cruiserfish, new season! :slight_smile:

I want the update before season 3 and cryo for first

I’d rather see Cryowyrm as the finale, rather than the opener

I approve of this ark. What’s its speed?

Potential counter for kami!

Counter, no. Stopper, potentially.

Speed (in PvP): 22

Then how about our beloved Guardrion. I like holy tank who also deals big damages :wink:

Holy tank? Big Damage? Isn’t that SS?

That one I would also rather see as a closer.

Yes ss is one, but someone used to post some moves for guardrion: luminate, ally holy, guardian and offering. I bet its def&resis is higher than 1500 at pvp. Just too bad it’s a metal type, for now it’s kind of disadvantaged :slight_smile:

I really hope the finale isn’t Egg Ark (yes I’m talking about YOU Astoleon), we’ve had such a good season 2, why not end with a bang.

Nonetheless it’s HOLY attribute may ensure it takes less damage.

I think all the really high star arks(Cyrowyrm,cyberwyrm,guardiron, etc.) will definitely be after the update.
The closer for this season should be megalorex

Jk I hope it’s Goldius :smiley: or Golgemios, or ninja gale. Or cruiser fish *wink wink*

Yes, there are some I do not want to see as the closer for this season, nor released until the update happens

But this season does need a bang for an ending

…cruiser fish…
*wink wink, nudge nudge*

Pls correct me if I’m wrong. So the AoE metal slash will have the same effect as Destructor’s dragon bane?