Scramble move

Hey guys. From my experience of playing pvp, I saw many of us are using chopper bug right? But can I suggest that if it’s possible, we don’t throw scramble towards each other?
Personally I never use that move unless I see a sign of stego&char combo. Although I carry it but I really want to play honestly. So many times I can enjoy how the opponent has constructed the team. Sad thing is that I can see many people on the pvp are quite scared with stego&char combo, so they try to scramble all the time, they also scrambled the fine…
I saw some people are having similar mind like me. When we were fighting we use bloster and time strike, in this way we understand each other that we will not scramble the team. And it feels more secured playing with passion and freedom.
I know it’s your free will, but to anyone who read this, can I suggest we try not to use scramble that frequently so we can all enjoy the battle together?

If you want to enjoy how the opponent constructed the team, you don’t have to use scramble to mix it up. 

But it is a legitimate strategy for the game - if you don’t want it happening to your team, use strategy to prevent it. 

Yeah I hate scramble too, especially after you have put in so much effort in forming you team.

If the opponent insists to scramble you, it is quite hard to prevent, especially if that is a good player.

Scapegoat on Raioh, put Chopperbug at the 4th slot, almost a guaranteed scramble. Some even put Mechanio at the 5th slot.

Nope. I’m sorry. I’m going to scramble every single team I will encounter in pvp because I enjoy being mean and there’s nothing you can do to stop me :smiley:

I, personally, have no scramble on my PvP team :).

Oh well, I don’t think I can stop you with my current arks anyway :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m glad you posted this. I am tired of Showdown setups at the end of teams on top of the frustration of facing excessive OM arks. I try to avoid cheese, but I may need to add Scramble to my strategy. Unless you have other suggestions.

Way to be optimistic man :slight_smile:

You mean the teams that have like 7 or 8 arks before penguini that sacrifice themselves.

One word. Knockback. Literally all you have to do to counter penguini showdown teams is to knockback something that cant sacrifice itself. Very easy. Of course then you could also put an ark near the end with stun skin. Gives you time to take out penguini.

Good thinking.

But currently the only PVP-viable Ark with knockback is Grem Knight. And he is very fragile. So you can probably only knockback 1 or 2 Arks.

And what you suggested can be easily countered by Throw e.g. Magmawyrm, Typhoonwyrm. :wink:

Ah but not many of them will compensate for that

So knock back is not the worst strategy but it could be better

Ah I forgot about throw. But usually even then as long as you leave at least one of their arks alive that cant sacrifice itself, then you should be fine. Of course what you choose to leave alive may make things a bit harder on yourself.

As far as viable knockbackers go, I tried using snowstag in pvp a bit. It dies very easily but it has last will to beef up your other arks. Tanky enough to take a hit or two but squishy enough that you can easily get its last will benefits. I used it along side shadowstalker and gremknight and i got some fairly good results with it. Some good potential to be had with snowstag.

Oh Snowtag! Great I have learnt something new today. I am going to test it out. Thanks!

Usually when I see Anubis, that’s the sign of chain sacrificing…

First, the mammoth also has knockback, last will & guardian… Which i believe is a great combo in pvp, just cbb to test it lol…

In that case, how about Narlance? :slight_smile:

Narlance has decay (nilox can do way better)

Has timestrike (Gremknight can do way better)

Ally move - I don’t think many people use many water arks & there are many other better arks for offense.

Call earth - useless move

Scramble isn’t just used to combat Charca and Stego. It’s also used to give the player a strategic edge and not allow the opponent to know what’s up next. It’s better to pull someone’s omega out earlier than later, and, well, just because you don’t like it doesn’t mean people should or will change their strategy. Scrambling is meant to kill your strategic lineup and that’s the only point to it. No need to really complain, because in all fairness, you’re just as capable of winning when scrambled as when you’re not. It’s the same arks, albeit in a different order. You just have to change your strategy at that point, which is essentially what you do in every match anyways when something dies before you thought it would.

Hey guys, is Marspin good for pvp? The weakenshot seems quite powerful and metal slash is useful. Just I think the health is too low.
Yeah, has anybody tried to use it in pvp? :slight_smile:

In masters, I doubt it’s going to be any use.

Weakenshot - I think Mechadino has some offense move that also does debuff

Metal slash - there are few more other arks that can do this way better than marspin

& all arks in Master league will be able to OHKO it & it doesnt have stun skin or last will so I don’t see any reason why anyone would use it. Even having metal slash, it wont do much to destructor/minespider with that kind of status…