SCB Extreme Help

Hi guys, can someone give me any suggestions on a good team build for SCB extreme? I haven’t been able to clear any. Here’s a pic of my monsters. Thank you!

You can’t defeat SCB extreme with these OP legendaries? :frowning: I think I’m gonna cry… see also my topic… :frowning:

http://www.hunterislandforum.com/index.php/topic/24593-do-you-think-i-can-beat-scb-with-these-neo-monsters/

So many options…

Doom and godfeather are pretty much able to win it alone. Use lastbiter last spot with some stun bursts for accelarate + stun before him. Somewhere before use doom - he aint requaire much setup, maybe nightlord before him to stun+ sendback, for a sure dupe.

For more stratigic play, you can use stormloch + shadowhunter + shiva + super epic protector. Its a sleep lock strategy (search UC videos in youtube to see how. Take in mind that those 4 wont be at FL, but you need to get to this line somehow. Videos will show).

This should win almost every pve fight you encounter, and that the strategy i also use.

Thank you so much!

Do you know of a good way to counter monsters with poison entrance for the sleep lock team? They all wake up at that point lol

Lordsreign.

Or just abuse the fact that when you get to them you can just bloodthirst/fury the poisoned monsters and continue the sleeplock.

If you know when bane is coming, you can prepare lord or someone similar with knockback next.

If not, if the enemy got hold ground monsters, make sure to hit them into that 1 HP, then sleep again. Then when bane comes, he kills all the HG monsters, and new ones comes in without poison. Now you can sleep them, and deal with bane and other poisoned enemies only.

If your using shadowhunter and stormloch, they will charge bloodthirst. Make sure you charge it in time (2 kills), and it will 1 shot any monsters. But take in mind its a lot of TU, so use it wisly.

Good luck

Thank you!