Hoards

How the hell do people clear extreme all the way? I can barely get through the final level of expert, which is a boss battle but not as bad as the hardest difficulty. So how?

Check my video

lol i use my poison team to clear all the levels
need luck tho because a lot of death revenge

So I get the idea that shiva is op if you protect him. And I don’t have him

1 Like

What’s it looklike

Here my lineup

Finish all of them with this lane

I have exactly 3 of those
5 including the brnch

Why use Darkstag instead of a SE protector? And what’s the point of that last monster that can’t use step back?

Last monster purpose is to purify jackal will switch someone with him

Rctuga right, depends in situation tho
Blitz other than purify he also provide stunning entrance.
But you gotta get rid of any stun absorber first or no if situation is correct
Give time to my fl wreck something
He can step back and change to darkstag for stun absord and protect
Why darkstag, because of team cost and he is already more than enough.
And when he dead blitz coming with stun entrance again
give extra time for wraithost launch his novablast
Until extreme lvl 14 i never even use my penguinator
Can massa up to 6 times if lucky enough

Here’s my team for GoH which comfortably does every level. Shivadragon is simply overpowered for GoH you make a team full of stun and you’re basically ready to go. My twist on that strategy is having Aurodragon to double all the stuns as well as reviving my SE protector if it does at the start. Deathwarg backstabs Aurodragon and itself so that I get Polaboss as a second sweeper and get into my second round of stuns.

Before Polaboss I used Shadowhunter, which is just as good. For a second sweeper you just need something with hold ground and something like bloodthirst.

It’s great to see that poison teams do a great job too, they must be great to see. Geartyrant + sleep lock always does the trick too (the new sleep flutterdrake helps with that). Lunartic can help cause chaos and the lifeflip unlimited is great for the long-term survival.

Any more strategies people have would be great to hear! The first one I saw (which I created mine from) was like mine but using Atrahasis rather than Aurodragon.

Pretty sure my team is self explanatory but I just backstab with Geo, nemocracy with atra, once Ultima gets his stun flash off cannabalize him with atra and just nemocracy unless I need to use bloodcrave for something. At one point I got up to around 30 monsters on my team between nemocracy and reincarnation. After them, I just sleep locked with Goldtail and let Emerald go to work and whoever else was in that could be charged (polareon, Apollo) and so forth.

Lovely stuff! The combo of Auro+Atra is brutal and it’s good to see those DR duplicators getting some use. It’s kinda a shame Geo can’t backstab infinitely in this case :wink:

1 Like

Only if he could lmao … I have to protect Geo and Atra and Auro so why not use a DR protector you know? Lol in most cases you’ll end up with an extra 2-3 DR protectors between creating a dupe, reincarnation, and nemocracy (if the DR hit a monster with HG) … but Atra + Auro is definitely brutal lol

You got a lil bit of problem tho. No stun protection

1 Like

100% correct but idc if you stun any of my first 8 monsters you won’t kill Auro or atra on one hit unless they’re on HG, it any of my DR get stunned or shocked go ahead and timestrike them lol … and dreadfish is like a protector for me even though he’s not. If he’s coming up and a shocker or stunner is coming in next (saying there’s not absorber out there) when they come in I’ll just use dreadfishs stun bomb to neutralize it since he can’t be stunned. But this team worked well for me in GOH didn’t run into any issues in the last levels

1 Like

Can we decrease the number of levels because 16 battles per difficulty and 5 difficulties is just too much grind