SCB BUG

I am facing a problem in the 2nd SCB(static one)2nd form level 1.
After soul kills all the static monster with death sentence the screen goes on doing weird stuff.
The next set of opponent monster (sear,chroma etc) appears but all my monster goes on taking a hit from static’s passive and then the game freezes.
Anyone else having this problem?

Please not flag your own post for moderation simply because you want attention for the bug you encountered.

I will try to replicate this myself

I actually wanted to delete the post as the problem was solved but I couldn’t do so.
Anyways sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Sorry to re-open this thread but I tried it out myself. I did DSA with Soulstealer on the four Staticsphere and kept them alive until it went off. All four died at once and the game lagged so badly, freezing a lot. After 2-3 minutes the game crashed and closed.

I know it’s not a new problem, lagging from issues like this. However, since Staticsphere duplicates itself it may happen more frequently.

The multiple exploding kittens caused big time slow down. I’m running Galaxy S8 and it freezes and lags in the SCB. But it didnt crash. It paused for a solid 5 seconds, maybe more, and then they all died leaving a disappointing amount of damage on my team (disappointing since exploding kitten is the featured I drew).

Evolve it and use it before judging it is my advice.

I mean sure, I’ll UE it and see, but the fact that my FL could withstand multiple hits from a buffed AI makes me think that this is gonna be less than awesome, especially when the alternative was a sleep immune stun counter with a reincarnation skill.

Noted. thank you for the Staticsphere animation issue report.