Save file corrupted

After I downloaded the new version, the game could not load and send me into a page to recover my progress because it was corrupted, but still I cannot log in into the game.

I got the same problem, still can’t login into the game

I really need an answer to this

Hi.how can I update?I need to update but I can not find any buttom to do this.please help

Hopefully they fix it soon, and we better get a compensation for this…pretty sure im going to lose my cumulative reward progress :frowning:

Hello! For those of you experiencing an issue with a corrupted save file, can you please tell us what device you are using?

Also, if you have a restore code, reinstalling the app and recovering your save file using the restore code will probably take care of the problem. If you need help with getting your restore code, please contact our support team.

I had recently knew that some people used the same method, but about a month ago I used my restore code to get my progress in this device, and im afraid the restore code will not work and lose all my progress. I need help i’m using a samsung galaxy s3

Same problem here. It went the same even after I reinstalled the game. Also, i am affraid to lose my previous progress because i had already used my restore code once this month. I’m using Huawei Honor 4x. Really need help to fix this…

Hi im having the same problem and im using a galaxy s4 mini and i really like playimg this game

Hi im having the same problem and im using a samsung galaxy s4 mini and i really like playimg this game

The same.

my name is demonoid10 and i have the same problem but dont remember my restore code could you please help?

I reinstalled, and now starts me at very beginning, then Game stops and closes!!

I loved this game, except for super low chance of Legendary

Had the same problem, reinstalled…it now starts at beginning of game (glitches) stops, and closes :frowning:

Asus Zenfone 5 here, I can’t use my restore code, used it a week ago

About a week ago I wanted to see if I could get lucky starting the game again to get a Dragaia or a Penguini, so I got my restore code and reseted my game, but once I saw how time consuming it was to try for rerolls I gave up and got my account back from the restore code.

Yesterday, when I got in the game I saw the button for the update, pressed it, got to the play store screen and updated the game, after some time I went in and the first loading screen din’t even started to load, it said my save file was corrupted and there was a red button, I pressed it and it took me to the screen I posted before here. The button on this screen does nothing, I even pressed and waited like 20 minutes, nothing.

I have a Zenfone 5 with Android Kitkat (precisely 4.4.2 , my phone supports lollipop but it’s sluggish, so I downgraded, long before installing Neo Monsters). 

I have been playing for quite some time now, had just ultra-evolved my first two legendaries, and I reaaly don’t want lose anithing in my account for a bug, not even the cummulative bonus rewards (wich I was for the 30 days next already).

Can anyone help me contacting support? is this forum the right channel for doing this?

The devs will likely be fixing this issue since it seems to have affected a lot of people. You can contact them through their Facebook page or contact them through shop support though

I can’t get into facebook now, how do I contact shop support?