Satomi or Voidress or Huskegon

Guys I am confused, please chose the best one for me to pick. I want to use my Neo ticket on the best one of them.

Note: I don’t think I need any other one than these three for now.

2 Likes

Voidress.

Don’t mean to judge you @LemonSqueezy but are u sure Voidress, I would rather Satomi… As Huskegon stun isn’t really as good anymore due to stun nerf…Satomi is getting a bit outclassed but good for new players

Your choice Satomi or Huskegon… Don’t consider Voidress unless u can Awaken it :blush:

With how the current meta is mostly mythics voud has become real atrong both second form and awakend

Definetly far better awakend afcourse

But just having headhunter on second form is reall strong with the current meta as its mostly humanoids

Satomi is good ngl but voidress its on another level now. Awakened its just amazing

You are welcome to disagree with me and share your own opinion my man! I encourage it.

Tbf I gave my opinion from the perspective of the awakened versions.

Man Eater is just so good. I agree with Purpelly and Rctuga

For 2nd form satomi is better

For PvP, yes. For PvE, I believe le Void is superior.

But huskegon also get a buff.Is it still not that useful?
Actually I want them for my pvp team.

Huskegon is the best of the three in second form, voidress is the best if you can awaken it, and satomi is good stun immune filler

1 Like

But Satomi don’t have stun immunity in it’s second form.

Better than awakend even

Right, both satomi and voidress need to be awakened for them to be worth using.

Personally I picked Arachnadiva and it was so difficult to decide lol. Out of these 3 I’d probably pick Satomi knowing that I wouldn’t be able to awaken it. She’s still useful on her second form.

Sorry to say, but now I am more confused than before.

In my opinion, it all depends on your team and your current requirements. Trust your gut!
I chose excaliburdragon to support trimaegus, for its healing light and peircing. But out of the three, I would either choose voidress or huskegon (even after the stun nerf). I dont know why people choose satomi tbh. I feel like its over rated. This is completely my opinion. Feel free to disagree

Well, I am not a beginner player, it’s been two years of me in game, but I don’t like spending for awakend mythics, that’s why I don’t have any awakend and I want to get a new good monster from my neo ticket.

Shields can lose you the game if you don’t have many piercing attackers, and almost every monster you face have their secret skills unlocked - which make them food for Satomi.

Huskegon is easy to deal with when you have a stun counter/converter on the field at the right time and Voidress isn’t as menacing on her second form. Even so, pick whatever suits your team best. I picked Arachna just for her passive.

Ok, then i think i need some more time to think about it.

Ah if you’re going for a second form, I think either void or husky is fine. There’s not a bad choice.

The thing that would personally sway it for me, is that you can have legends or even SEs which can do most of what Husky will do. For example Volcaiga can do most of what husky does.

Stun
Heal itself
Stun multiple times (with the retreat)

Also wakes sleeping monsters.

Husky’s daunt move is cool though. But Void in second form has head hunter which is really going to help against all the waifu’s. It’s probably better for PvE too.