If Neo Ticket where to come again which would be the ideal monster to pick

• Suikenshi :person_fencing:
  • Voidress :crescent_moon:
  • Aracnadiva :spider:

0 voters

For me, it’s a tied vote between Suikenshi and Arachnadiva. They’re very different monsters but both very strong. So it depends which one catches your interest more

I suppose Suikenshi :smile:

Satomi…

5 Likes

!!Arachnadiva!!:heart_eyes:

Got Suikenshi when the first neo thicket came so I guess I will pick Arachnadiva.

Voidress

your mom

1 Like

If ophidiator comes i will probably go for him or else onyxia (just want to try a bit more OoO and stun protection is very restricted for me )

plume since i have one shard

for you i would suggest Arachnadiva. it will help with your link earth and is another monster which can be used to create rocks if necessary.

you already have Aviaronix so Vainess is pretty useless- though it would be another option for link holy i suppose.

Suikenishi is a bit underwhelming in 1st and 2nd form and wouldn’t really fit with the options you have. he is a strong option to have in general though.

2 Likes

A

Do you mean full evolve (sui)? I have been underwhelmed with second form, buts possible I’m just not using properly

Dragulus for me. But for you, may be Suikenshi

Suiken will slot more or less anywhere, Arachna is an amazing combo builder

I will go with novematrona, i already have a shard

Why didn’t you make a poll of all monsters? This thread looks more like a decision helping poll.

Really; the correct answer to this imo is to pick the one you have at +6. I wouldn’t waste a ticket on a Myth you can’t evolve personally.

4 Likes

True ,but if I don’t had Plume +6 and Voidress +3 I would love pick Angelomaiden just for the icon with Deviladus(Rina one) (is my favorite)

2 Likes

I’m using mine on a myth ticket because it’ll put me at 3.

1 Like