let's create list of monsters which are better/equal/or pretty good in their second form

For example. If you are only interested in sppaming Yuki, rockoid. Then prismarax, kurakomi’s second form are better and cheaper options. They are no way equal to their final form, but they can do their specific job pretty well for Thier cost.

Also Feel free to share any catchable 1,2,3 star monster which you experimenting with for specific purpose.

Nah don’t make a list
Devs will probably nerf them

U mean the Yuki guy?
Definitely no it lacks a lot of fire power in 2nd form
It gets piercing when awakened

1 Like

In Teams which are aimed to slow the opponent down (with stun/sleep/token monster) i often find monster like kurokomi are more helpful as Yuki spammer rather then as a offensive monster.

Most important thing is they have vast cost difference, these spare cost point are more useful on monster like ss unlocked moku, angelion.

Then add sweetfeather.And motor for cheap cost
The only thing for sweetfeather gets when evolved is purify all and it’s not a bad move at all but the thing is it’s not worth the cost increase.

Prismaryx and Kuraokami are much better in their final forms! Prismaryx gets much better versatility, good damage on dual slayerbane and the powerful SS. Kuraokami gets piercing, which is a huge upgrade, and the SS that is great if all you’re doing is spamming snow because it gives him a damage option.

Yeah Sweetfeather is worth talking about here. The SS is ultimately why you want to evolve it but it doesn’t feel like there’s too much reason to evolve it. Motordragon I’d say the SS is worth it enough.

Other ones:

• Zephyrin 1st form (mad stun)
  • Plumesilisk 1st form (crazy tanky)
  • Ziberius (no stun killer weakness, cheap 81% speed cannibalise)
  • Banedragon (cheap toxic entrance, still poisons two and can one-shot if both poisoned)
  • Talo/Apollo (cheap DR)
  • Polareon (same as Sweetfeather)
  • Doomengine (only missing stealth teammate)
  • Solblaze (cheap sleep all revenge)
  • Mojinator (cheap roaring entrance heal all / purifying mist, i.e. versatile entrance control)
  • Astrogolem (only missing twin summon entrance)
  • Pumpking (cheap poison sweeper)
  • Pandamonium (cheap sleeper)
  • Don Rilla (lacks damage a little but same TU on full moveset)
  • Lemon (basically full moveset)
  • Kirina (basically full moveset)
  • Sivanna (not quite enough difference)

^ That’s going through all the legendaries and mythics in my opinion. Most just need very slight tweaks to their 2nd form moveset like on Pandamonium switching the sleep move for blood poison.

3 Likes

Actually squinty has sivanna at +9 but he is keeping it in 2nd form because it is stronger that way.

1 Like

What about drakion/dragulus?

Here we go again

1 Like

Tbh dragulus is better because of its ss.But the raw on his sec form…but his awakened pretty much one shots any non water legend.Hmm it really depends

I would take Dragulus over Drakion any day!

Sivanna per my thread

Cynthia second form also have good damage.

Dragulus is way better. The SS is lovely and bloodthirst does ~4k damage with one kill which means it can often one-shot legendaries. The second form desperately needs two kills to get raw bloodthirst going. Also, the piercing death revenge matters a lot more than you’d expect.

The final form has a lot more power. Yeah, the second form is extremely strong but it’s definitely a weaker version of the final form.

Lol Where’s Husky, he’s the best mythic in his second form, and I don’t see why the devs did the power show nerf😐, he was pretty good with the power show without nerfing

Because this is only listing monsters that are just as good in their second form as their final form. Husky is the same as Cynthia… much better in final form even though the second form is good.

The show of power nerf was to stop Huskegon from coming in and sacrificing itself to easily stun the enemy team for 160s, bypassing any stealth/camo. That was way too valuable for 11 cost.

1 Like

They found out @Djbasak awakened it do they had to take countermeasures

1 Like

Uk what?? That genuinely stinged a lot… Not being able to revive it with angelions soul exchange to make two monster asleep on the field hurts… also in pve can’t make multiple copies of him with aurodragon either… there goes my free supply of stun and sleep;-;

1 Like

I see thnx… i forgot about swift knockback in his ss… my bad

Yeah, that’s the kind of thing that was way too powerful with show of might/power. Combos are cool but 400s stun + 2x sleep for very little effort is a bit crazy.

Yeah it’s true… getting angelion is the reason… i could decrease the support i needed to ap lock and stun support for nova… Well…still works… but kinda sad for pve…the sleep without the efforts of needing sleep lock did help a lot