Satomi or Voidress or Huskegon

Ok, thanks to you all. After some thoughts I think I pick Satomi then🙂

2 Likes

Pick Void or Husk.

If you have any good control mons, then go Void.

Satomi is just decent. Not worth for the long run.

Please don’t make me confused again🤯? What should i pick? I can’t decide😩

Voidress is the best option obviously . Zero risk high gain

1 Like

Void.

But charging bloodbath is a time consuming task.

Ok never mind it’s final then. I will pick Voidress.

I still think Voidress is the best choice personally, but if you’re using the shop Neo Ticket and don’t have it already, Plumelisk is fantastic 2nd form and one of the best Stun Absorber/Auto Taunters in the game.

1 Like

Eeeeh second form plume is extremely hit or miss i know some people who just shelfed it entierly ahahah

1 Like

I picked Voidress and I already have plume. Thank you all for helping me chose.

3 Likes

To avoid confusion, you should have just made a poll!

1 Like

Excellent choice! Just remember right now humanoids are banned as per the special rule so you may not see the benefit until normal PvP resumes.

I feel that. I gotta say though, when my opponent has Plume out, seems like I can do nothing but attack it. My Plume always second guessing protecting me lol

1 Like

thats the issue with second form when you fight it. it feels like a AP+ alot of the time

but in reality when using him second form he blocks well in 1/5 matches at most

awakend he does pretty well tho both as an attacker and a taunter

y’all guided him to the wrong choice, husking is the best 2nd form

2 Likes

Para mí satomi :sunglasses:

Na. Just run a different stunner.

Void will help with all the whales

I think voidress 2nd form isn’t that good for countering whales. Having the non piercing version of man eater means it won’t one shot a lot of them and then you’re stuck if there aren’t any targets because it doesn’t have eclipse. Husking is probably the best stunner now. Cent is better but that serves a different purpose so it doesn’t count

Yeah Voidress really needs man eater for the piercing and eclipse as a guaranteed kill on a non-waifu. I’m not sure second form is worth running, getting three kills with it is pretty tough.

Huskegon and Satomi are better in their second forms.

So the choice I think depends on whether you’re trying to go for something useful in the short-term or long-term…
Long-term = Voidress
Short-term (general sweeper) = Satomi
Short-term (control) = Huskegon

Huskegon is the most competitive one in second form and is more unique in what it offers. Satomi is a lot more replaceable these days but if you need a cheaper sweeper to fill teams it’s a good option.

1 Like

Don’t be saying this after the guy’s made his choice.

Astro I still think void is best though because although Ducky is right husky is the best stunner, it’s easy to find something similar to husky.

Good luck

1 Like

I do have a super epic named captain canine for the move show of power. Is it not as strong as husking second form?

I just checked, it has sacrifice stun now.

But don’t worry guys “no matter what’s the skills of a monster are, if a trainer wants to make it useful than it will become useful”
On this note please don’t worry about me, I will find a way to use it in my team.:hugs:

1 Like