Devs are losing it

I don’t normally talk about leaked legends but this one is insane if paired with gryph it’s yhe fastest tt in the game and can be abused never ending
Name: Sarcrosphinx (Criosphinx - MortarSupportKing)
Element: Earth
Index: 1482-1484
Cost: 5-14
Speed: 84%

Passive Skills:
Hold Ground

Active Skills:
Hellfire Mortar Double
Load Mortar
Wall Breaker Mortar
Load All - This skill affects all teammates. All monsters get a Mortar loaded, enabling use of Mortar skills. Only one Mortar may be loaded at a time. This skill does not apply any barriers. This skill can only be used if you have a Mortar loaded.

Secret Skill:
Cannon Acceleration - This skill affects all teammates on the battlefield. The skills of these monsters will have their seconds reduced by 25%. This skill only affects monsters with mortar skills. This skill can only be used once per battle.

It’s very clear devs are just going for cash grabs and no longer care about this game

1 Like

It says you need to have mortar loaded to use load all

Thank you for that at least im not the only 1 able to see whats hapenning with Neo
I couldnt say it batter men

Guess I know what to save my gems for then

1 Like

Oh no you wouldnt dare

Now that’s insane. I seriously hope this thing gets a rework before getting released. I hate to see how powerful some of the other unreleased legends are.

Dont worry @ILAGaLOT

Devs will also make this one:

Name: -
Active
- Attack All
- Loadbane (100)
This skill hits 1 enemy. It deals critical damage if the target has a mortar loaded. It ignores a shield and hold ground.
- Assasinate
- Bloothirst

Passive
- Normal Speed Field
When this monster is on the field, No acceleration anymore on the field.

secret:
Loadbane All (160) (can only be used after 100 sec passed since the first turn)

1 Like

How do you know this stuff. Why do you only get to know this. Aargh. Can I also get a peek at the list.

Anyway, that’s what I have been saying. They RELESE cash-grabs now and frankly don’t care anymore. Just look at the PvP bugs. Still not fixed. No response from Devs. No free gems till now. Like just make it so that every one can claim all the PvP rewards.

Also 10k points is just too much. Lower it. It makes PvP an endless grind.

1 Like

The devs aren’t really active on weekends. Today we can probably expect some response from them.

That monster wouldn’t work in fl, you need one mortar loaded before you can load all. So by that i would prefer botanic in fl, and that new monster nearby but not fl. if you somehow manage to setup that new monster, gryph, bunker and an absorber then it’s really hard to stop. But unlike gryph, bunker, botanic in fl, you have a chance to stop this before it even starts. Only change i see this monster getting is that load all doesn’t load itself. So can’t spam load all

Good catch I didn’t pick up on that
That aside I’m still iffy about the devs

Are there any other leaked Legendaries that are as powerful as this one?

If load all was possible without a mortar loaded then yeah totally OP, I can see why you’d panic when you first saw this. However, as it is it looks like it’s going to be fine. You’ll get some super fast sweeping potential with Gryphking (which tbh is already possible) and the hold ground is very annoying when these monsters can heal and apply shields.

Thinking about it… I don’t think load all is actually going to be overpowered at all. Maybe I’m missing a particular turn order? This monster is mostly about the attack skills, hold ground and can speed up all your mortar monsters without requiring some other monster which doesn’t add to the combo. At 14 cost that’s great.

Mortar monsters are probably uniquely strong as follows:
Bunker = sleep immunity
Gryph = speedy sweeping when paired with Botanic or otherwise good TT
Astro = speedy, reliable sweeping in backline with rockoids
Tricra = throw king
Sarcrosphinx (new) = great support for other mortar monsters

So of the five… I’d say the new one is the worst overall. It’s just going to be brilliant for people with the others already, otherwise it’s great as a tanky sweeper.

1 Like

Tricra is throw king yeah but very unreliable. Dual hellfire is like 50/50 kill on low def monsters, but overall I think he’s great at creating more rocks to monsters such as terregar, baha or even the crocodile with catapult.

Hey guys,

We usually try to avoid discussing unreleased monsters, but in this case I felt it necessary to respond.

As with all unreleased monsters, just because they are in the game files doesn’t make their skills final. Especially now that we plan to increase the frequency of updates, don’t take these skill sets as their final, as they can easily change. Some monsters in the game files now won’t even be release until months down the line.

5 Likes

Do you guys remember Chromera’s original moveset?

Newbies, search for the first thread that ever talked about Chromera for a good laugh :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

I do, and amazingly the devs did precisely what I suggested they do, and it fixed Chromera quite nicely. Proves that they do in fact take crap from their players sometimes.

2 Likes

Not the first time this was said, not sure where, but definitely know a dev said this before, I’d pin this sentence if I were you. “As with all unreleased monsters, just because they are in the game files doesn’t make their skills final.”

I would just like to propose something, if you guys could involve the community with some of monster creation(like, you could talk to us moderators about what you’re thinking), then you would get monsters that are both more balanced, and more fun for the community. You would also completely avoid releasing something that would end up being too powerful.

The Confident Strike buff was a great example of it. The discussion essentially came to a halt when you guys proposed it, and now everyone is happy.

I also know that you guys want to keep surprising people. If you could take incentive away from datamining the game, then that would be a plus for you guys.

1 Like