Same Account Names, Different IDs

So, I assume that every account has to have a different name…

And I also assume that you can change your name only once, as well as no one can use the name you used before, even yourself.

Am I right or wrong?

The reason I ask is because I want to restart… I’m completely stuck at one of the fights with my given monsters. They are all leveled up… and I have every single monster given in the game, as well as 1 super epic monster, and a few epics, and a lot of super rares (I think). However, if I force uninstall the app and reinstall it to lose all saved progress, can I still use a name that has already been used for online mode, or does it have to be different, even if the name is mine?

And if I change my name on that account before unistalling the app, is it still unusable?

I figured that I would try and get at least 1 legendary to help me with the game… as my current account doesn’t have one. There is nothing in the rules that state that you can’t restart the game and use the given gems you get to try and get a legendary over and over again by constantly restarting, instead of going on about this pointless crusade of trying to defeat the Champions when it’s really, truely impossible for my monster caliber.

But I won’t restart if my name cannot be changed back to my original account name…

I really need this answered… I was planning to pay $100 worth of egg roll, but I want to know if I can restart the game and still keep the name “Aurora” on the new account…

Also, is this game not available for the android? If it is, and I’m just not seeing it, then I can just use amiduos and find out the answer for myself.

Not available for Android yet. Beta hasn’t even started. Your initial question I don’t have an answer for sorry.

@TheOtherEdward - I have been wondering, where is the original Edward. Did you get rid of him?

I have been wondering as well. I guess no one will ever know.