I lost my assount

Hello all,I’m new here…
I lost my 3 months old account 1 hour ago. It started when I open my game and it just started from the start of the story game .I freak out and question myself how the heck start and how my old account lost?I don’t have my restore code either.So I can’t get back my old account.I love this play and can’t stop playing this.So I started to reroll for the new account(Because I thought that I will start again.I didn’t finish the offline story…I’m in Chapter 2 and I can’t go pvp event and I played events.)I rerolled a couple mimutes and a little break…I got nothing.Please help me to get my old account.I miss my old account.

Q.1)Did you download the game form play store?
Q.2)Did you hack the game?

This is why you need to save your restore code somewhere! Your only hope is to contact support and show an image of your purchase in the app/play store. Tell them any other information you can remember about the account… hero rank, legendaries and mythics, progress in the online story, etc. They may help give you access to your account again.

Yes,I download it from playstore and no,I’m not using hack or mod or hacking the game

Same thing happened to me but my story is a bit more complicated, I started playing the game about 4-5 years ago but it was on and off

Then I unfortunately had my phone stolen, My Awakened XYZ is on there😭, I was free to play, just extremely lucky, but I also think the amount of mythics at the time had something to do with it because they had just been released

I had the restore code written down but I didn’t think about cloud storage I searched everywhere I could but sadly no luck

I talked to my high school buddy who luckily has that account as a friend if the Devs could be so kind as to give me access to it again I would be grateful.

The best way I think I can prove that it’s mine is the fact that the account I have on the forum is still the same from the time I had the neo Mon account, the game name is half my real name so if an ID is necessary i can provide it, the Google account is the same as the one I’m using now if I’m not mistaken

I have a picture I posted asking for help from lemonsqueezy back when I still had it I have the pic of the whole team but It’s not the most recent, I remember getting a Celeshine a while after Lemon told me that I can make a good link water team I believe I evolved it

And I can send all the texts I had to go through to get any info on the account, if the Devs don’t believe me or they can’t help me it’s cool no hard feeling I’m the one who messed up

Sorry for any grammatical errors English isn’t my strong suit🥲

@Dev_VKC

1 Like

Also didn’t mean to necro this thread didn’t see a thread specific to this kind of situation

@Dev_VKC make sure to tag him so that he can help look into your issue

1 Like