Saintfeather is crying In a corner...

Still don’t remember you. Seems generic.

For your information, I am an elite player with a unique style. Not just some “DR fanboy”. I am the only player to have finished in the top fifty with a dedicated Death Revenge Team. I am the only person to have accomplished this out of the ~100000 people who have played this game. I was rank 23 on the last pvp.I have been around since the game was released. I like to think that gives me some credibility.

@Zardecil

You can decide to think your as credible as you want, still doesn’t ring a bell. Especially when there are 100s of teams indistinguishable from yours.

:joy:

“GaryOak has no skill, you sound like you are a bad player”. You are talking to top 50 player here that has been playing since the start of the game, I know exactly what I am talking about, and I am telling you that the nebel and Cosmo were fine how they were, buffing them was a bad idea, and you have yet to give any reason otherwise, other than saying that it would be more fun for you. However, your experience in using DR monsters doesn’t go with your suggestion.

You are fine to voice your opinion, but watch what you say, you always call me a low-skill, childish pvp player that relies on his wallet to win. This is very rude, and you called @ILAGaLOT it too, along with all the other top players out there.

@Zardecil

I faced this annoying team in PvP: Screenshot_20181022-160920
Screenshot_20181022-161050
Aurodragon combined with protectors and death revenge is a pain in the butt to deal with.

1 Like

Can you stop it, and don’t. Make this thread your own battleground.

I hate your dr team, -_-

1 Like

I’m only a relatively new player, and still f2p but I’m pretty sure death revenge combined with the right monsters to utilize them will be difficult to deal with. They are viable, surely even top 50 players will find it challenging

2 Likes

Its an age old war between Gary and Zard.

@MonkeyDluffy what about sainttfeathers summons having random double revenge?

So sleep&stun sleep&death stun&poison or even… yes sleep&poison because odds are odds.

Thoughts?

Also i find the title of this post offensive as one of my favorite hobbies is crying in a corner. Its not such a bad thing to do in your free time.

1 Like

Yea it is viable, but at the moment,
Saintfeather with its swap for helper being 160 Tu, and it being not reliable at all,
Why would you even bother killing it when it can’t do anything other than zealous attack ?

Plus it has nothing on its own to do any damage other than silent night , which makes it cost 16 & you have to dedicate sleep strategy and when all said & done, you want to win using that strat,
Given there are much better options available.
It is a limited legend too, not just a normal pool legend as well which begs the question how bad it really is.

That’ll be in range of op …

Sorry I should have stayed on topic. I wasn’t talking about saintfeather. You make some fair points, but the thing is we do have so many legends that need a buff. It’s never gonna end.

Heck I just got a brand spanking new NULLTRON! and I’m disappointed with his RAW moves. At least they could have given him Stun Counter instead of convertor. For flips sakes @Dev_BRD had him as an avator for a long time. He should be the best stun immune monster in the freaking game-the latest release. Anniversary release at that. He should be the standout for the year. Instead I envy Angelion…

if having 3 stun counter monsters in the game is to much for PvP then simply add some limiting rules to the matches that make us only use two.

I don’t know enough about saintfeather to give a real opinion on to be honest.

1 Like

The new monster is a different thread.

This is Saintfeather and hes pretty useless. Stun immunity is probably the best place to start

1 Like

@Saitama did you see @Dev_BRD ‘s new picture? It’s a doge-monster, probably the first 7 star monster :thinking:

1 Like

This Saint trash is the only Xmas legend I have, and I got it in all my accounts…

I did see the dog. I wonder if he will put saintfeather as an avator soon…:thinking:

Likewise, you’re talking to the guy that got top 10 during the geo motor meta, with only 2 legendaries, who also has played since the start of the game.

Enjoy it while it lasts, counters are coming, that team will have to be ditched soon. . .

nothing can be as braindead as the current spam aoe with bb and give turns lol

1 Like

@Zardecil I’m just messing with you, I’m surprised you didn’t notice that all of my posts in this thread were just your old posts copied and pasted (and altered slightly to fit the conversation :wink:), because I wanted to see if you would debate against your own logic, solely because it was me who posted it :joy:.

Let’s keep this post on topic and continue to discuss Saintfeather’s viability as a limited legend. I think he works wonders in UC if you are smart about using rudolfonzos. In PvP Saintfeather is tough to use, trust me I’ve tried. I think that @Yakuza s idea of adding sleep immunity or @Boiler’s suggestion of adding stun immunity would be the perfect adjustments. I’d love taunt on rudolfonzo too, but I’ll let the community decide if that’s too much :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like