RP: A New Beginning

Kai: “Nice to meet you too!”

Vector: *wipes the sweat off his face with a towel and puts it back over the ring* “Jace! Not bad, not bad, I wasn’t sure if you were still living around here, you haven’t been down here for a few years”

Jace: “well we decided to come here to train my kid and Ray’s and Mariya’s kid, they’re all outside if you want to meet them”

Vector: “Sure!” *grabs his towel and puts it on his shoulder* “I had a kid just ask for an autograph from me, looked alot like Ray”

Jace: “oh, that was Kai, that is Ray’s and Mariya’s son. You’ll also meet my daughter Kayla, she’ll probably want an autograph from you too, she’s really interested in meeting the legendary contestants that took part in the tournament back then. My my though that was a very long time ago”

Vector: “Sure was” *walks out* “Ray, Mariya, good to see you!”

Kai: “You know him?”

Ray: “Kai, this is Vector”

Kai: “The Vector… Wow, I’m honored”

Kayla: “woah this guy looks incredibly strong, please can you sign my book” *she hands him her book* 

Mariya: “Its been a long time since most of the contestants have come together like this, after the training we should have a dinner party”

Vector: *signs the book* “And who’s this?”

Draco: “I’m Draco, I was watching over the tournament with Tyson and Sasuke”

Vector: “Ah… Well anyway I’m going to get back to training” *walks back into the other room*

Ray: “Well I guess we should get started”

Kayla: “alright I’m ready to get started!” 

Jace: “I’ve got an idea how about we swap kids for the training, this way they’ll get used to a different fighting style and will be able to adapt to more situations on the battlefield”

Mariya: “that doesn’t sound like a bad idea, what do you think ray?”

Ray: “It’ll also give us the time to know each other a bit better” *turns to Kai* “You’re going to go train with Jace and Kira”

Draco: “I’ll start off with Mariya’s group”

Jace: “alright lets do it, Kayla, you go off to Mariya and Ray, I promise they’ll make awesome teachers” 

Kayla: “alright then” *walks over to Mariya’s group and they enter a training room* “alright then lets get things started, who should train against first?”

Ray: “Well we can both teach you very different things, who you start with depends on what you’d rather learn first”

Kai: *goes off with Kira and Jace* “What kind of powers do you guys have, I can’t remember all of the contestants…”

Kira: “well I use light powers mostly, I can also dual wield swords and jace uses thunder magic but now hes enhanced his thunder magic to use dragon thunder magic, so who would you like to train against first?”

Kayla: “I want to try and see if i can defend against earth magic, i heard ray uses earth magic so that should be helpful”

Ray: “Well okay then” *steps back then fires a weak earth missile towards Kayla*

Kai: “Uhh, Kira I guess”

Kira: “alright then” *she grabs out one of her swords and puts a small amount of magic into it* “here i come” *she charges at kai and goes for a strike* 

Kayla: *she tries to counter it with her lightning magic but she only breaks half of the missile and the other half impacts her* “argh” *she starts running towards Ray with thunder magic in her right hand and fires it at ray* 

Ray: *sends out roots creating a shield then they disappear* “Try again” *sends out a slightly faster one*

Kai: *shoots water across the ground to make it slippery*

Kira: *she slips down* “I see so you can use water magic too” *she shoots out the magic in her sword towards Kai* 

Kayla: “alright then” *she then fuses in light magic with the thunder magic and then breaks the missile apart* *she then fires electricity with light magic infused towards Ray*

Ray: *dives out of the way trnsforming into a boulder then rolls towards Kayla*

Kai: *slides out of the way* “Haha”

Kira: “hmmm” *she increases her magic power that she puts into her sword and fires another light attack at Kai*

Kayla: “crap” *she tries to dodge but her leg gets caught* “nghhhh” *managing to walk she fires another attack like she did before*

Ray: *Vines come out of the ground and wrap around her, then he makes another shield*

Kai: “Barely dodges it” -That was close-

What the… the hell’s this?