RP: A New Beginning

Draco: “Shapeshifter perhaps? Anyway I’ll quickly use your phone” *calls Mariya*

Mariya: “hello there who is it?”

Draco: “It’s Draco, just wondering if you’d like to meet up with Jace, Kira, their kid and I, if you can bring Kai with you”

Mariya: “wait what they have a kid too?! Damn how times have changed and yeah sure that’ll be great so do you want to meet up there in around 2-3 hours we have to make sure we move fast otherwise the place’ll shut”

Draco: “Sure”

Ray: “Who’s that on the phone?”

Mariya: “it was Draco he met up with kira and jace and they have a kid now and it’s a girl and basically they want us to meet up with them at the town gym for some training”

Ray: “That would be perfect, getting kinda tired from training him all day by our selves”

Mariya: “yeah and plus we get to see some old friends that we haven’t spoken to in a while”

Ray: “I’ll go tell him what were doing” *walks up the stairs* “Kai, we are going down to the gym to meet some old friends and we would like you to come”

Kai: “Okay, havent been to the gym before”

Mariya: *she packs supplies and other things* “okay then lets get going”

Jace: “so we’re all set to get going right?”

Kai: “Coming Mum!” *slides down the stair rail*

Ray: “Hey, don’t do that, you could hurt yourself”

Draco: “Yep, I’ll drop by my house on the way”

Mariya: “yeah we don’t want you getting yourself in a bind. Anyway lets get going” *they begin walking to the gym* 

*1 hour later by Draco’s house* 

Jace: *gobsmacked* this… is your house" *looks at the giant mansion in front of him* 

Kayla: “wow… This place looks incredible”

Draco: “Sure is, I would invite you in but we have to be at the gym soon, I’ll meet you there” *runs in*

Jace: “alright then we’ll wait”

*meanwhile where sasuke and scorch are* 

Sasuke: “we haven’t heard from the others in years, I wonder if they’re doing okay”

Scorch: “If they were in trouble, they would let us know… They are probably too busy with their lives to send us a letter”

Ray: *arrives at the gym* “Alright you go practice while we wait for the others”

Kai: “Okay” *runs into another room*

Jace: “draco are you ready yet?”

Sasuke: “I suppose so… Anyway we should get back to working on this thing shouldn’t we”

Scorch: “Yes we should”

Draco: “Yep” *runs out* “Let’s get going”

Jace: “good stuff” *they finally get there and meet up with ray, mariya and kai. He appears behind them and taps ray on the shoulder* “hows it going old friend?”

Ray: “Hey, It’s been what? 17 years… time sure does go by, Kai is in the other room if you want to meet him”

Kai: *runs out of the training room* “Mum! Dad! Look!” *shows them a piece of paper with a signature on it*

Ray: “Thats a very cool V, look at all the detail, extra bits and shinyness on it… I didn’t know you could draw that good”

Kai: “I didn’t draw it, a guy that was training in there gave me this when I asked for a signature”

Draco: “A V? Who do we know that starts with a V?”

Jace: “of course it has to be that guy… Vector.” *He walks into the room he’s training in* “hey how have you been pal, long time no see”

Kayla: “so you’re Kai, nice to meet you I’m kayla and this is my mother Kira”

Kira: “nice to meet you Kai”