Rhynobrowl and puffoxin

I have a request to the devs pls remove the passive skill hold ground from the death revenger this is a problem because when they was poisoned and the enemy hit them they stuck on hold ground and the poison kill them and the death revenge is not work

I think the devs wanted a nerf to the passive death revenge

It works in more than one way, PVE hold ground is great on them as an opponent. And with death roulette if you aren’t poisoned you get more than one try to kill an enemy if it lands on itself. I think it’s much improved this way

couldn’t agree more, I’d say it’s more of a buff cause you can death roulette and survive if it hits you and then even if they poison touch you death revenge is triggered

I have a request to the devs pls remove the passive skill hold ground from the death revenger this is a problem because when they was poisoned and the enemy hit them they stuck on hold ground and the poison kill them and the death revenge is not work

this was actually the exact reason why they did it, rhyno and puff were too good for their low costs, so they got a nerf.