Revenarchion is back?

Came across this on floor 59 in the dungeon challenge, think we’ll be seeing it in eggs soon?

Came across this on floor 59 in the dungeon challenge, think we’ll be seeing it in eggs soon?

why wasn´t he the anniversary monster instead of the useless penguinator.

Lol penguinator is nowhere near useless. Not quite the same level as purple bird but not useless either

well useless is a strong word but truely not worthy an anniversary special, in PvP he feels like auto poison fodder and in higher PvE he does nothing.

Met him several times,that nox egg is annoying.

Maybe he will be the featured monster on many upcoming SCB’s?

I hope that they wait on him, or add him to the regular wheel. So I have time to save gems.

xmass egg =X

Any idea of what his original move set was

Nightrider, must be boss in the dungeon challenge… like desperate all and then maybe a protector plus team turner and give turn

He will probably be nerfed from the last time we saw him.

Double bloodcrave, revanent strike, ultrablight, timestrike, Phoenix revenge.

What do you guys use to get past higher level dungeons, like 60-100 I’m often encountering problems now, being at dungeon level 68 max.

what does revanent strike do?

How do u get the hp so equal and low, i have the same set up, but one of my desperate double gets killed to fast before i can do anything

Hp sharing.

Revanent strike does critical damage if an allied revanarchion has died this game.

Put +3 pots on your DDs so they stop getting outsped by twinkillers

Haniwell is a catchable monster with HP sharing.  Keeps them equal and alive.  I got to 80 using desperate doubles but you do need some luck in the ops team composition.

Run a front line of Pyrokaizer, blightwyrm, gaiawyrm? (the earth one that you have), Godfeather.  Put celestrion and cyberion in 5 & 6.  Put Haniwell in 7.

This will get you to floor 80.  Essentially you need survivor with the three DDers, and use godfeather to retreat into your stunners, and then sendback into your haniwell.  Haniwell life flip and you’re set up.  Then run the same line using DDers, with haniwell HP sharing when needed.

thank you will try immediately… so sometimes less is more.

thank you will try immediately… so sometimes less is more.

this strategy is amazing… double desperate…retreat…stun…stun…hp share… double desperate. thx