Revenarchion death revenge

I’ve had revenarchion since the anniversary egg. I’ve noticed that death revenge seems to ht him well more than 50 percent, maybe even 75 percent of the time (rather than the 25 percent that even odds would provide). Can the devs or someone else confirm this? My sample size is pretty large at this point, as I use the latter stages of chapter 7 to farm for hero xp, and it happened several times in pvp as well. He just gets hit with DR all the time, thereby not triggering his noxegg. Are his death revenge odds actually higher, or is this just my experience after 2+ months?

That’s just statistics and probability for you. If something has a 1 in say 5000 chance of occuring but 50,000 people all do it, it’s most definitely going to happen to someone.

Yeah, that’s what I’m wondering – if it’s just my experience or if the odds of him getting hit are actually higher. I get that this is just my experience, which is why I’m asking the community.

seems to be my luck aswell with emeraldeus recently, every time I get set up with him he gets hit by Dr.

I noticed that too

Same with me, whenever I see death revenge I start planning around emeraldeus’ death

I’ll try investigating it when I can.

Yea I agree with you reverachion always got hit by death revenge. I dont have revenarchion but he is in the new SCB and my gaiawolf´s revenge always hit revenarchion (it took me like 10 attempts than I won) and today when I was leveling on last online mission I use my friend´s revenerachion and when I kill enemys death revenger guess what. Reverachion died :smiley:

Death obsorber. :smiley:

Secret skil, hahaha, more secret than ever that its not even shown in its skill set. :smiley:

I swear that DR does skew towards certain monsters, ESPECIALLY TT, but that might just be me being triggered every time it does

I had to kill Talo with Rexo, Emeral and Dolph in the field.

I was really planning what to do without my precious emeral or rexo.
But DR took Dolph and i was releaved and won the battle :slight_smile:

MikeDev-- thanks. If it was happening for a week or so, I’d write it off to bad luck. But with revenarchion consistently getting hit in high numbers for 2+ months, I figured it was worth checking to see if it was only my bad luck or actually something in the game.

Also I used a revanarchion friend & he was killed by DR, but he made no egg?? Is there a reason?

Phoenix revenge only kicks in when an opponent kills it, hence it being called a revenge effect. Death revenge isn’t a direct attack, so it doesn’t count.