Revenarch

Hello everybody,

I just got the situation that i left with two Revenarchs (got the second because of Atras) only on the field. Is it normal that i didn’t get an Egg if one of them dies if there are no other monsters? Is that affected to the clone-situation? Enemy just hit one and then the other. Dead. That was quite unsatisfying.

If it’s the last monster to die on the team then the revenge will not trigger. For example, if you have two Revenarchion out at the end and no other monsters but they both get killed at the same time by a hit all attack then the match will end and you will lose.

Also, if they get killed indirectly (e.g. death roulette) or from a monster that sacrifices itself while doing the attack (e.g. 400s megabomb) then their revenge will not trigger. This is also true of some other rare attacks, for example “hit and run” from Saberzor will not trigger revenges like this.

1 Like

Thanks Killerdog. But i’m pretty sure that they’ve been killed in 2 moves. Probably i saw sth wrong :man_shrugging: Case can be blosed if wanted …