Retribution suggestion

Imo, it doesn’t seem like Deathwarg cares about his allies…

1 Like

World politics explained via Neo Monsters

11 Likes

Nerf that bish jacolene , nerf token spam (especially the newer ones ) is not fun seeing my troll team getting disrupted entirely just by entrances

Btw since we are like suggesting stuffs ,
Personally I feel shield steal , stealth steal should be like kill steal and not deal damage to enemies .
I mean as a thief u would try to steal things carefully and not wakeup the owner in the process right .

Also abt retribution i think it is fine.
Devs released certain counters to that ,

1. wavetail
  2. Buffed stats everywhere
    Few more tbh which i think everyone knows

Also if u don’t know laxus shared a secret image which he deleted in secs which revealed shiny wavetail fire element (link fire :heart::heart:) .

The only problem i guess is titan canishogun .

Fully agree
But tbh Rinoël token can be eated by Dusy at least
That ■■■■■■■ vineye don’t die

Again. the vineyes are NOT the problem. Jackolene putting them in your team simply because she exists is the problem. as i suggested previously the devs should just make her deposit them as a Secret Skill and then there wouldn’t be an issue.

@Dev_VKC please take this into account if you and the other devs decide to act on Jackolene.
Leave Vinegazer and Vineye alone, they were fine before she came along. people who use vinegazer shouldn’t be punished because of a broken monster.

#nerfVineyes

#BuffJerbo

7 Likes

Retribution should be activated only when you kill enemy monster not when he canibalises a monsters

Pls don’t nerf my chodeknight retribution team. I finally found a good use for it

1 Like