Restore code for my account

And i got a legendary and a super epic so i dont want to retry on my other device

It’s not very far in the game so dont worry if you have to restart

2 Likes

I have my code and it didn’t work

1 Like

You typed it wrong or used friend code instead

Can i uninstall neo monsters abd then reinstall it and keep my first game i started or do you have to start over

Write down your restore code and enter it when you reinstall using the “restore data” button

@TheCroutonGuy I do have a question how far we need to proceed to get a restore code. I am asking this because I just started this game and this game feels interesting to me , and I am soon gonna change my mobile.

So if you kindly say it then I will be gladfull.

You should have it straight away. You can view it while first loading into the game (click at the top of the screen) or you can go into the “community” tab in the bottom right of the online section and click to view your restore code. Write it down somewhere then you’ll be able to enter that on your new phone when you make the change.

Sir I wanted to mean in game I am in advance league and I still don’t have that option. I just wanted to ask how much we need to play i.e. may be elite league or whatever to get that option

Hi @FalconOP
You should have your restore code as soon as you go online.

Exactly like what Killerdog said, can you go into the “community” tab in the bottom right of the online section and click to view your restore code?

If you still cannot see it, please give me your friend code, we will take a look.

Thanks

that happens when you finish installing the game, touch start game then in the menu and in code restoration

tap on the menu at the bottom left

and then in data restoration

I know my restore code but this code is not work . What I have to do.

Did you make a screenshot?

Try to see if there are tricky letters inside, like 0 or O, like l or I. They look alike sometimes.

Be sure to not post your code in the forum or send it to anybody.

If you really cannot manage to restore your account, try to contact support or VKC directly. Provide your friend code and your purchase receipt from any ingame purchase or the initial purchase in PlayStore / Apple Store (you have it even if you purchased the app for free). Prove some data like your current hero rank, what monster you share, what monsters you got, what friends you got, so they know its you.

Good luck to you.

2 Likes

Bro it happened with me also i also sent them email , anyone can tell me that it literally works that neo monster devloper help us to get my account back.

1 Like

i just saw this… just lol ><

wow XD