Request to developers

My very very big request to devs remove hacker immediately from ranking of uc and many hacker above me

What is your good basis that you think some of them are hacking?

Damn, I almost got kicked out of 200. I was like 24*+ then 195 and finally 199 without lifting a finger in the last 2-3days. Easy

Name are proof bcoz my one friend use modded apk and his name was ???

That’s a server problem.i get that sometimes

And there will be one of like this

Devs will ban him if he is using modded apk and regarding with the name appears ??? is only a visual glitch.

Ok

This is correct, there aren’t any obvious visual clues to detecting hackers currently.

Most of them are found because we know the minimum time it takes to do a battle at the higher floors and can tell if someone moves up 40 floors in 2 mins or something like that. Bear in mind above 4th gatekeeper the matches can start going to 15 mins each, so if someone is going extremely quickly then it’s a giveaway. Aside from that there aren’t really any other clues though. 

Half names of top 50 are strange in this event for sure, but until you have 100% evidence to prove they were ch-eating, do not accuse other palyers.

For some of us (or at least me), that number is even higher.   :unsure:  #overlycautious