Petition for Necrom's apology present

I’ll admit I thought necrom was a hacker. We all did. Turns out a series of improbable events not only made everyone think he was a hacker but also effectively prevented him from properly participating in the previous UC

I might be overstepping here but I think maybe a little apology present from the devs might be in order. And if nothing else consider this thread a way of saying sorry from everyone who wrongfully hated on you for hacking, me included.

If you agree sign below

signed

Signed

Signed.

Signed

Signed :slight_smile:

Signed

Umm can i ask something, if i signed this it means free 5 gems from devs?:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Signed.

signed

Signed

Signed.

He was removed from the ranking already…so that means he cheated eh???

As explained by Tyler:

Hello everyone,
We have looked into this issue, and it turns out that Necrom has encountered a bug in our system that is indeed out of his control. The bug caused him to be matched against the same team repeatedly, allowing him to rocket up the ranks.
Because Necrom was honest and pointed us directly to the bug, we were able to quickly identify exactly what caused this to happen, and we want to assure everyone that it is an extremely isolated scenario that caused it, and it will be fixed before the next event.

As for his lineups’ viability against the UC teams and gate keepers: We actually tested his team against the gatekeepers, and amazingly found that it is possible to defeat them at lvl 600. This is not a joke.  Even we at the ZigZaGame office were amazed, and I personally spent time testing the lineups to verify their success. Despite this, we did remove him from the number 1 spot due to the glitch. Rest assured, this glitch will be fixed next time around so that this does not happen again.

Moving forward from here, it is important to note that Necrom  did not hack or cheatHis lineups work and his claims were accurate.  The hate that he received in this thread is regrettable, so let’s try to refrain from adopting a mob mentality should a situation like this happen in the future. We at ZigZaGame take cheating and accusations of cheating very seriously and will always investigate these issues.

Thank you for your continued patience and support. This issue is now resolved.

Since he encounted a bug…shouldn’t he be reinstate as no.1…it is not his fault for encountering the bug…><"

I agree he is not at fault. At least he is honest.

Signed

I’ve gotten that bug before. Matches you up against the same exact team of 8 or so monsters that are all really weak. I assumed I was the only one.

Edit: Was the guy’s name thornburg or something?

Same I’ve faced the same teams a bunch of times but they just got stronger

Signed.