Potential hackers

Ok so put screenshots here of potential hackers playing pvp (freezing the game and such) here’s one, froze the game when he about to lose. Devs pls. Investigate these people. Thanks

maybe he forced close his app and caused freeze…

I met that guy as well and he seemed fine when we played. Can’t remember if I won or lost though.

If that were the case then when I switched screens, it should say reconnecting, I even took breakfast while waiting and when I looked its still there and also if he closed the app then I should get victory screen like 1-2 minutes after but it never appeared. Closed the app after.

He wasnt even stun locked, I was about to use desperate all to finish this guy off. -_-

yeah I know… that’s pvp problem never fixed…
I just got suddenly defeat against john S. without reconnecting

Kabuto is legit I’ve played him plenty of times through he ages

@NMEGaryOak i also played against him
@B.L.A.C.K yes and also when your phone screen get off coz of not touching there also game got freeze

I think this guy force close/shutdown his phone… that made the game freeze…
I hope devs can explain what actually happens…

Add another one here, seriously??? Screenshot_2018-04-29-16-09-54

Hackers in droves lol this game dying

they are not hackers i guess
hacker is one with absurd damage with only normal all attack
they must be forced close the app because losing
i already got this problem 5 times when i already 1 move to win
Dev seems busy create new monster to make money rather than fixing pvp bugs

1 Like

Hackers bugs whatever they seem to be on the massive rise now neo is ending anyway end of this year

1 Like

I played Smo twice, i won the first he the 2nd. Got no problems with him.

How do you know it’s going to end this year?

The retreat window will pop up and stay in the middle of my screen until i restart the app if I click the run button after this update. The bug forces me to close app when I am going to lose.

He did it again, damnit people!!! Screenshot_2018-04-29-21-54-21

Game is already dead boys just look at pvp and how many people plays it
Game is full of bugs should be called Neo Money Bugs
DEVS focus on get money only who cares about bugs? Rich boys will keep rolling for new bugged legends
The number of legends is already bigger then the number of epics and the legends should be the rare ones :joy: its ridiculous
Wanna get money? Create useful epic/SE monsters and add it to the eggs/ festivals
Game is only about add new Legends and it become boring
The game is awesome but the Devs screwed it

Yes… I would like to see epic monsters having use as well as in online they are completely useless save for stun bombers and stun absorb protectors.

What is the point of adding new epic monsters when they will always suck against legenedary/se monsters. I think devs are doing great job but game is a bit tought for new players even first difficulty of SCB starting to be pretty hard.