Request for team building tips / tweaks.

Happy holidays everyone. Have been playing for about 2.5 months now. Been primarily limited to a few strategies up until now due to a lack of monsters but with the recent Christmas and New Year pulls, my options have opened up.

My main strategy (for PVE and PVP) has primarily been a mix of DR and Double Survivor which usually gets started with an OoO. Recently, I was lucky enough to pull the pink whale, and while other players always wreck me with him, I haven’t been able to utilize him well (due to him primarily becoming a stub absorber and my limited amount of GTs / poor utilization of same).

I’ll post some pictures of my main 2 teams along with a few pages of monsters that I have. Any tips, suggestions and recommendations are appreciated. If there are good 2-3 monster combinations that I should strive to group up within my team, that would be great to know.

Cheers everyone.

If you can try getting duscyon from the ticket shop because it is very strong and will help bloomeluga and espereye to get protection also you could make a holy link team with prismaryx and abuse his stunt double + duscyon’s shied entrance all = unlimited shielded protectors.Also prysmaryx Secret Skill is link slayerbane all which can whipe 4 monsters in 1 shot and give you a big advantage. Also those rockoids who get killed can charge your Jaguardion’s double retribution almost unlimited because stunt double has no limit.

1 Like

@Jangles you have a good collection. Do you mind explaining a bit about the strat of each team?

Thanks for the tips. I’m working on Duscy and should have him in April 2020 lol. I’ll have to experiment with holy once I can evolve prism and heaven.

Jag is a staple but I find I don’t protect him well enough.

My first team is my primary team. My FL is meant to charge double survivor of Stratus and Oak by using OoO. Following this I try to keep Jag / Gallio alive for double surviver and retribution. After that I try to focus around Bloom with a stub beforehand, an auto protector and a GT. Have some shielding and DR mixed in with Timber and Warg. Esper is nice when I need to pierce an HG monster too.

Admittedly, after my first handful of monsters, the synergy likely drops off.

Second team is somewhat similar except Bloom is at the front however he gets taken out if there is much stun from my opponent.

Main monsters that I try to build around and get going are Stratus, Oak, Jag and now most recently (and likely not ideally) Bloom.

I’d be tempted to try a lightning link FL, still going along with your survivor strategy.

Galvbane takes out Sherloid for instant charge. He is everywhere atm and his purify will wreck your.

Gallio - Double survivor and Stunflash just incase

Stratus - OoO

Dolguini - link 250 sec megabomb. Also restricts the opponent more.

Lightning Protector. - this is for stun absorb, if you start with the megabomb you’ll be able to bring it in early.

Then you can use Oak later on. I don’t know what your Mythics do sorry because I can’t remember who they are :sweat_smile: