Recent event difficulty

Hi all,
New comer here, i was wondering how did the too 50 manage to get such high score in the recent event.

The difficulty gets so high when i reach about level 70. Just what team those top 50s are using.

a lot of legendaries, most prob have last biters and rexotyrant.

They use multiple legendaries that are stuck in such a way that they get the best results. Lots of timestrike along with rexo.

floor 102 and only one legendary.

Around level 175 or so even monsters with 300 seconds take about 3 timestrikes from a legend to die. Last bite is up to 5 or 6 hits to kill one monster

Very impressive

Around level 100, needs two time strikes to make a super epic protector with nearly 800 seconds into hold ground status.

How? I can’t beat level 64. I have 2 legends (omega and cryokaizer) and a fair share of super epics.
It doesn’t matter the strategy I use I just can’t deal enough damage. Poison eaters are useless, timestrikers are useless, desperate double from a super epic is useless, death revenge from a super epic can’t even kill a one star archswan.

Im fine with all of that except the last one. Pics or didn’t happen.

I can still reliably kill any 4-star or below with a Rhynobrawl Death Revenge so long as it isn’t a tank or healer at Lv82.

Stun seems to be king atm, as well as sleep if you have the mons to set it up. I’ve very nearly cleared Lv82 (except poison killed my starter when I would’ve won with one more Last Stand) with only having 2 legendaries myself, Cryokaizer and Serapheon.

No joke, my Gaiawolf’s death revenge did not kill an archswan. I couldn’t believe how ridiculous that was. I also realized that some teams are more buffed than the others, but the ‘not so buffed’ are still buffed as ****.
I’ll try the stun strategy again and see if it works with my team.
I tried using sleep but it takes a bit of work to set it up and I can’t succesfully kill a monster. It barely hits for half the enemy’s hp.

Really not sure how this is supposed to work. I’ve also had the same thing before where death revenge only did half or so damage, but the last few battles I’ve had, it’s a one hit kill (trying for level 102). Maybe a bug.

Death revenge only doesn’t take out legendaries it should take out most other things especially if they are not tanks
But then again sometimes the enemy can be buffed by 999 stats
But then again sometimes the enemy can be buffed by 999 stats
I’ve had Clio knock my nightrider to 1hp

Death revenge doesn’t kill the low cost healers, moji and swan. It’ll kill a lot of other stuff but not them for some reason

I don’t know why they nerfed death roulette death revenge and posion it’s not like you can pull them off 100% more chance of hitting yourself then the opponet

death revenge have been weird to me as well. around 70, my geowolf wouldnt get a gaiakaiser down to hold ground, but at 85, Ive had puffoxin kill legendaries from full hp, while I havent killed a single clioserapth with deat revenge, even from my legendaries.

Currently floor 121 rank 19 with 2 legendary’s. Strategy has now been reduced trying to set up don penguini as best I can to roll basically the entire team. Combination of knock back, unwanted friend and removing poison monsters.
After floor 80 have been losing battles for the first time since the game came out. Looks unlikely but would really like a legendary potion though so will keep going.

A plus 1 legendary potion ain’t going to do much for me but il try for top 10 I still got 3days left

… A water protect killer move one shot my protect focused lightning monster… meanwhile my lightning protector killer only got less than 1/2 of HP out of water protect teammates at level 58…

WHAT IN THE WORLD IS THIS BUFF?

Lol yeah imagine the highest levels. Everything is basically a 1 shot no matter what

I cant anymore this game is bullshit.