Recent event difficulty

Level 53: great…

At level 600~ a poison touch from flarevern one shots my esapizeron :frowning:

How do you get so far? I can’t get to 53, and that’s what I need to be within top 1500 :frowning: all my 6 stars are poison eaters which do nothing tbh

I don’t have neb :frowning:
I’ll have a chance at it when ultimadragon rolls around

I understand that beefing up the opposing team was the foundation of this challenge but it eliminated the need for strategy. Most of the posts I’m reading is about rolling the dice for random kills. I’ll be happy when this event is over and something with more creativity is in play. I’ve shut down for the night when I had back to back fights and in both non-protected nor non-immune monsters didn’t react to an stunning entrance. What’s the fun in that?

I missed a good event huh? Lol

You can easily get into the top 200 I’m sure. There’s 14 hours left

To be fair - I think this has been the best event to date (have played since the beginning) as it is the least PTW and hence has given people a chance to get really creative with strategies at the higher levels. Really is the ultimate event!

I have to agree it’s showed so many new strategies and alternative ways to beat the tower and the Ai buffed stats, it was the most Imformitive contest to date. I can’t wait to see what new strategies will come up with in the future.

Finally made it into the top 150. Sat at 136. Basically all thanks to don penguini, hopefully can get in the top 100 but I think it’ll be a struggle as out of my 4 legendaries only 2 are useful right now