Reason for P2W and F2P

XD

1 Like

Well thats kinda the only thing I like about neo, tbh. IT’s so hard to earn monsters, that when you do you try to make the best teams out of it. Instead of paying and earning alot of monsters, and never even use them.

1 Like

My phone autocorrects “Apps” to “APs” because of Neo

5 Likes

Garcias amigo! Mi espanõl no es buenos pero voy a estudiar mas.

2 Likes

Muchos neo

8 years collecting, no eg, in pc i only play steam

3 Likes

I don’t have enough forum alt accounts to give this post the likes it deserves

I’m personally trying to collect every HI monster because I’m me

1 Like

Damn! And here I was flexing my 523…

1 Like

Here I was proud of 2000

Wait, sorry. I typed 3 extra 0’s

2 Likes

Yup same as me, but in different game, maybe in the future ill spend some in neo

best of luck man

yup, i honestly think spend some money is not wrong if you like to have a wide variety of monster (faster)

WHAT you almost reach 1000! Jesus when you said a lot, i think is about 100~150.
i can’t even imagine how much you spent, can i add you?

man 523 is already freaking A LOT too! you are also crazy

1 Like

Vas bien! Podemos practicar cuando quieras :wink:

1 Like
  1. F2p doesn’t exist. There is no such thing as something for nothing, there’s an opportunity cost to everything.

2. This game trades on 2 currencies time and money and I would argue time is far more valuable.

3. The best way to experience anything imo is with balance you should be able to travel and buy shiny new toys to play with in Neo.

3 Likes

It has the potential to be money pit though. At the time I was about to travel I was achieving top 10 regularly as a F2P and spending probably wouldn’t have progressed me much further. If I wanted #1 it would have cost far more than I was prepared to pay and the small jump in leaderboard didn’t seem worth it, compared to the opportunity to visit, say Japan.

I Completely agree with the sentiment of Time vs Money though. I often spend money to save time in other aspects of life. It’s just that Neo isn’t one of them.

But I guess where we perhaps differ in opinion is that I don’t view the time I put into Neo as a cost, because I enjoy the game so much.

4 Likes

Totally agree with this homie.

2 Likes

I used “travel” in my response because you posted the best example of why someone doesn’t spend so far, didn’t mean to belittle what you were doing in any way.

You’re correct this is where we differ, to me everything has a cost and time is the most insidious because it’s an invisible cost, before you know it it’s gone and you’re only left to wonder what one could have done or accomplished in the time wasted, while Neo is a fun game I still view it as wasted time so I try to put a limit on how much time I choose to waste on this particular platform.

2 Likes

Any time you spend enjoying yourself is worth it to me :blush: nice to have a discussion where people can understand each other’s opinion and still disagree :blush:

1 Like

I’ve enjoyed myself doing some terrible things so I can’t agree completely with this.

But I do agree completely with this.

Lmao. Fair.

I knew you weren’t belittling me btw so don’t worry. Travelling just served as a good example like you said :blush: highly recommend it to anyone btw.