Oh no devs 😳

Well, first of all I have to thank u to nerf my setup because it seems like it’s too powerful to exist. Another attempt of u to strengthen p2w. But as it seems my setup still works. I guess next update it’s time to nerf maybe aegis (remove giveturn) or maybe bovolcus?
Especially since other players start to copy my setup that I had to Build after ur big nerf of maggatoid. Big big thank u.

10 Likes

haha here you know, who are the players really good skill and who are the players just have the mental copy formation of other teams… as good as a player playing neo monsters, if that player can not make his own formation, then that player just a loser.

6 Likes

maybe I was testing a fl for entertainment, for example I often try fl to see how other teams work strategies ect

Same happens with that end game its ridiculous common that or link fire end game , theres a thing called brains, better use it instead of copy paste :face_vomiting::face_vomiting:
PS yeah im one of those idiots who runs stealth i love it so much

2 Likes

so you are cry.right?

2 Likes

Not at all , i use my brain to build teams i dont copy paste other guys teams so im fine :+1: how about you?

1 Like

Stealth is a wonderful strategy. Anyone who says anything else is a fool!

1 Like

He doesn’t copy paste teams but other ppl copy paste his teams a lot in the past

I love stealth so much i want zulong buffed and stealth reworked on general,devs keep doing nothinh about it makes my :broken_heart:

I say moking.
I want to say it’s nothing. Two years ago.I won the third place in pvp through the team from copy Mr.x. Now I am doing the same thing and also creating my creativity. All strategies are worth learning and experiencing. No Need to restrain yourself

1 Like

Seeing a poisoned Tenebris always makes me very sad. Such a powerful monster but completely disabled by this

2 Likes

Yes but that’s the counter KD and it would be too powerful in PvE otherwise. How does it feel to have your party pooped on!

Absolutely necessary for balance. Despite this, Tenebris is the cheat code for PvE

2 Likes

Tenebris with purifying Stealth self would be great zulong could also get a litlle tweak

1 Like

@Dev_BRD Please tell VKC to stop resisting the Zhulong buff.

3 Likes

I feel like all stealth monster she have purity stealth as a skill. Without it they useless

4 Likes

No only some stealth monsters . Tenebris is so usefull without purify in AI team in SCBs . You can create 3 deadweights just with a poison touch .

Zhulong is already very annoying to play in pvp, why would someone wanna buff this mons?

Zhulong is underwhelming at best in PvP, you’re never (and I say never) gonna see it except for low tier PvP since it’s incredibly easy to disrupt.

3 Likes

One time when I was running that floccubomb inspire frontline with oakthluhu someone demolished the first half of my team with zhulong

2 Likes