Ravenarc - Need help understanding it's attack

So Ravenarc has an attack which says if a monster by the same name has died on the battle field only then this specific attack can be used.

Does it means that it can be used only if Ravenarc dies and is resurrected.

I guess it most probably is this just want to confirm

i think its Revenarchion with that attack, but i think it only applies to Revenarchion itself

1 Like

So the attack is valid if a monster with the same name dies, so he has to die and then resurrect right.

Omg then i can use that attack?

Yes you can. If your Revenarchion gets killed, it will come back as a Noxegg which only has one move: sacrifice himself to resurrect Revenarchion.

The resurrected Revenarchion can use Revenant Strike/Revenant Slash (his SS), because another Revenarchion on your team has died before.

1 Like

You can use the attacks normally, but they do very little damage (100-200). Like Interference said, the idea of Revenarchion is it gets killed by an enemy then revives itself from the Noxegg and comes back with the two revenant attacks that can one-shot enemies and charge double bloodcrave. With the first Revenarchion you want to use timestrike to get a kill.

For the most part, you can basically interpret Revenant Strike’s condition as “You must’ve hatched from a noxegg at least once”. However, if revival shenanigans get involved then I believe all copies of reven you may end up with will have revenant charged if at any point you’ve had a reven die.

1 Like