Rate/build team thread and my time constraints

howdy people,

As some of the more active members may have noticed I’ve started helping out on the rate/build team thread ever since a week ago.

Now unintentionally so people seem to be satisfied with my team building an explanations so well that they tend to ignore advice other people give them and simply send me a personal message on the forum or keep posting in the thread addressing me directly till I reply them.

First of all I feel flattered people have such faith in my ability as a team builder and appreciate the sentiment.

Here’s the thing though. I have a reasonably busy life and I do not have time to build everyone’s team. Right now there is about 5 to 7 people waiting for me to build teams and I won’t have time till end of this weekend.

I have a feeling during the weekend and upcoming days it will only pile up.

So we can either do 1 of 2 things.

1. Don’t Send me personal messages about building team requests & just post on the thread and accept other people’s advice as well rather than simply PMing me or reposting in the thread addressing me.

2. I’ll start charging a fee for the team building somewhere between 1-10€ depending on agreement with each individual and only help out those that agree.

Don’t get me wrong I like this game as much as you guys and enjoy helping people out with teams but I cannot afford to spend all my free time on team building.

I am feeling a bit swamped at the moment and the only way to minimize it is to either have you people accept others help too or for me to make a selection for those that I help.

maybe only build for people who have a certain hero rank? seems like all the new players want to just have u build them a team instead of figuring the game out for themselves.

It’s ok for relatively new people to not know what to do n ask. But they shouldn’t ignore other people or just send me PMs.

Other people are perfectly capable to make teams for newer people as well.

I’ve tried to make some teams for people in the past but it seems all the new players want advice from the best.
I like to think I build good teams at least.

I’m willing to help anyone that wants to pm me with their current team and monsters.

I have pmd you Zard :slight_smile:

I can help as well, pm me.

Also, can we just take a moment to realize that hidan is asking money for building a team. lol i find it funny

hes being sarcastic, but you do realize he’s trying to tell you roughly the amount of spam and private messages and what not he’s getting that it’s ridiculous right?

Yes, Hidan is a celebrity XD

Well it helped somewhat PMs related to team building have seized ^^

I pm’d you Hidan.