[Official] Rate/Build My Team

Because Torus Delgrave is giving me a lot of trouble (I don’t have Legendaries) I decided to post this. Please tell me if my team is good and how I can improve it. Or build me a new team from my current monsters. Thanks!

P.S I know I haven’t ultra evo’d bloodclaw yet. It’s on my priority list.
P.P.S I put the weak monsters in the back for Snowgun to Throw.

First photo is my current line-up, second and third my current monsters.

Thread already exists Neo monster professor ice and others will help you
http://www.hunterislandforum.com/index.php/topic/5938-ratebuild-my-team/page-9#entry59254

I need some help trying to devise a team with what I have. Just went through a few eggs so I need to train some of them up. I’d like to structure it around rexo but I do not know of a decent tank to find. Thanks for all your help!

I have just spent a little cash and got some more legendary’s. I don’t know how good they are as they haven’t helped me much. Trying to figure out how to use the newly acquired monsters. Lots of super epics and epics. I will definitely train who I need to. I have tried poison teams but they can’t seem to do any damage. A little help setting up a great team would be appreciated. The last help got me through most of the final chapters and I really appreciate it!