Rate/build my team/hi I'm Aegon

You saw the topic just for these sort of things, and instead of posting there you copy the topic name and post here? Good stuff 10/10

Hi I’m Aegon im level 39 I could do with some help with my team strategy/lineup I’m struggling with the master challenge and the online mission Im on chapter 4 water temple anyway would appreciate the advice I’ve been playing for about a week and a half
Sorry my bad didn’t click attach lol image.jpg

Hi and welcome to the forums. Copy and paste your stuff in this thread for team rating/building: http://www.hunterislandforum.com/index.php/topic/5938-ratebuild-my-team/page-17

Yes I thought I’d make my own post to make sure it’s seen and not just past over in someone else’s thread get that stick out of your ass ice borne
And ok will do thanks Edward

The topic is pretty much monitored frequently in case you haven’t checked it. You also might wanna fix that attitude, it won’t really get you anywhere.

Lol if u don’t want attitude don’t try and patronise people you could’ve just done what Edward here did and directed me to the before mentioned topic instead of that 10/10 crap

Sigh…I really don’t want any drama no point in wasting time in this. GL with your team.

No drama if you don’t want to (waste time) why post here in the first place if u didn’t wanna help me with my team in either topic why post here at all

Anyway seeing as like I mentionied before I just got past over in the before mentioned topic can anyone give me any advice thank you

Nothing gets passed over on that thread because Ic3b0rn checks and helps all who ask and is the one who helps with team building so…you’re not getting help from him anymore.
Hope someone helps you or you figure something out!

well this forum has been spelled out to me in a very brief amount of time it’s full of jumped up cunts who suck each other off and won’t help new players have fun wasting all your time and money on this game and being stuck up pricks good night and good day

Get your new Lays flavour hereeee, EXTRA SALTY!
*From The Tears of Your Enemies

Muy bien señor

Ouch. I’m just not good at helping with team building :frowning: dam man.

Beritus Argvel: I have two words for you, “dragon food”.

Anyone remember?
No?
Ok :frowning:

hahah don’t sweat it XD

Otheredward you are awesome

Honestly, you act and talk like a little kid man up and come see me after. No point helping an ungrateful guy who doesn’t have any damn manners it makes me sick
What’s the point in helping. Good luck ruining you lif as that attitude won’t get you far in life. I heard check outs are payed quite well if they work properly but for you it’s hard to tell you don’t have any people skills

Rip aegon 2016-2016

Just realised Aegon was on my friend list in game.

Keyword: was

Lol I miss him already