Rare Gems - Unlucky Players

Add maiden as well, thanks

Maiden was just featured 3 eggs ago wasn’t it.If maiden is aged to the gold egg, I want abyssraider

Maiden was never featured in any of the events as a reward while Abyss was featured.

Oh too bad

Yeah did 6 packs when maiden came the first time with tenebris and never got that either

When maiden came out I did 2 eggs wanting tenebris, got maiden.

I got 1 legend out of stupid 6 hatches:(

Looking at 7 from around 25. Latest pull of oak.

Again, I hatched 1 rare gold egg,and got legendary!(2nd legendary I got on rare egg),but the stupid thing is the legend I got was a dupe of the 1st legend I got on rare egg! Ashterios dupe!! How is that possible?! There r so many legends in rare egg I haven’t got (only ashterios) and y even my 2nd legend in rare gold egg
is still him?! Its unforgivable!! It makes me very UPSET!!
I think its not matter of unluckiness anymore,maybe there’s something wrong Devs!

Lol, nothing wrong. Has to happen to someone.

Ask the devs once you have gotten 7 or 8 in a row. Or 10.

There was a guy that got 3 dragaias and he only had dragaia for a legendary.

Just scroll back to the previous page and you’ll see how my brother got Geartyrant as the only legendary from 5 rare egg hatches. His first rare egg was Gear, then 4x SE. Problem was, he already had Gear (it was his first and only legendary at the time). Since then he’s got Gear a third time (from a normal egg) even though he only had 3 other legendaries at the time (1 other in the normal pool).

It happens. Hopefully you won’t get Ashterios a third time anytime soon!

Always be grateful that you’re not that one guy that hatched Golrock 5 times in a row a while back.

Be grateful you’re not guwop, he got 7(8?) useless sanctallions in a row.

Always be grateful that you’re not that one that hatched only 11 rainbow eggs out of 51 rare eggs.

combo breaker

Be grateful Keb is not here :smiling_imp:

Lol hiw can the devs keep quite about this what are the chances that u have only one leg u hatch a rare and get dupe of same never happened to me although I have hatched dupes I think we shouldnt be able to hatch dupes from rare and the rare egg pool can be updated once in every two weeks no dupes and new legends previously only featurd wpuld be nice

Yeah, and I’m not complaining when I got regalion and geomagnus out of two eggs. Note that the chances of that are one in several billion.

Just because everything doesn’t feel EXACTLY random, doesn’t mean that it is rigged.

Dupes are a part of the game. If we couldn’t get dupes, guess how fast people would accumulate all the legends. Only a few eggs every once in a while, and then no one would ever want to spend again.

There was a time when we didn’t have them. Stop complaining, devs could just remove it.

They are already exceptionally generous with their gems. We don’t need more, more would go into the relm of killing the dev’s profit stream. Dev’s gotta eat.

Dupes shouldn’t exist a dupe should be a potion

Totally agree