Rare Gems - Unlucky Players

I got a legendary in my 2nd, 3rd and 4th normal eggs. I’ve never been this lucky in my life. One was a double though.

0/9.

I’m not exactly sure how many times I’ve spent rare gems, but I know for a fact that I’ve only ever gotten super epics. Got zip with my last 20 hatches as well. I don’t get why the guaranteed legendary is after 6 ten shots, you either have to save up forever or drop about $200. 

8/30 se dupes. Why am I not surprised? :disappointed_relieved:

I’ve always been lucky so have never properly contributed to this thread. However, I can now post for my brother.

He’s on 1 leg, 4 SE. The legendary was his first rare egg except it happened to be a dupe of literally the only legendary he had at the time… Geartyrant.

I know 1/5 is not too shabby but seriously you cannot get a worse dupe experience! He opened his 5th today and got a SE dupe the poor guy. He recently reached 100 days playing and is still waiting for rare eggs to help his team.

Ok this is getting ridiculous, I think I’ve gotten THREE pyrowyrms, possibly in a ROW from my rare eggs

Me 4/6. Talo 2 time, Solstreak & today got Seraphire…

1/4,I got ashterios in my 4th hatch,but still sad cuz I only manage to get 1 out of 4:(

Why are you sad? 1 out of 4 is 40% bro! (Sarcasm)

But seriously I drafted Ash in the last Island Challenge and would love to have him on my team. Congrats!

yeah anyways,I pretty much love him Im just a little bit disappointed cuz,bloodbite needs link, I would be so glad if devs remove the link from it:)

Agreed! But the Devs seem to be on a link kick. At least they’re going to reduce the number of mons required for link moves in the next update, but I kinda hate the concept.

Then it will be ranked SSS if so.

Manage to pull gleamling out of countless hatches :grin:

8/48, then my colleague rolled another three for me, two new legends and one legend dupe --> 11/51.

Wasted 14 rare eggs in total myself after new year festival. My colleagues rolled 7 more in two of my accounts and hatched 6 rainbow ones.

A fridge horror fact.

We need a rare egg update.

2 SEs in a row on main account. Dupe SE on second account.

8/32, se dupes

My last 3 rare eggs the same legend dupe grovodeus.

The random pool is absolutely broken.

1st roll: SE
2nd roll: Midas
1st roll: SE
2nd roll: Midas

0/1 I’d complain but after reading this thread I’d feel bad

Can we get botanic added to the rare egg seeing as it’s a super epic that’s never been released in events yet comes in a special egg with 6x chance that doesn’t appear in 6 packs…