Rare Gems - Unlucky Players

11/55…:sob:

9/37, got gear (new) and bazil dupe and zephy (new) and pf se dupe.

9/38, se dupe

Goddamnit I found my 3rd legendary dupe and I have 10 legends total. Man this is annoying, would it be too much to ask for trades so that we could get rid of doubles?

EDIT: Also are we sure there isn’t some issue with the hatching system? Because when I found 2 Zhulongs, I found them back to back, and now it was the same with Grovo.

Crap happens, sorry man.

0/10 :cry:

So I hatched rare egg today got a tall dupe 4 times in a row my tall is at +5 because of this now I don’t want to point fingers or accuse but I think the rare hatch is rigged or has a few bugs like there are literally atleast 30 legends in there out of which I only have 3 or 4 and I get a dupe of that that’s not crap man that’s programmed ■■■■ Devs need to realise how hard is it to get rare gems I got them from getting rank 150 Devs need to remove dupes from the rare egg

Improbable. Not impossible. Consider that there’s a lot of people playing the game, and lots and lots of eggs boing rolled, so inevitably, someone will end up with rotten luck. And remove dupes? So within 4 months everyone will have literally every single rare egg monster available? That’s just not happening. Bad luck streaks can’t last forever, so just accept your misfortune and hope it’ll get better next egg. I know it’s frustrating, but I have nothing better to offer you.

12/57, got a legend dupe

Yeah, and the egg is rigged because 2 years ago I got a flarevern dupe as my 5th legendary.

I got two Dolphs in a row at 5 legends, didn’t get another legend for like a month.

I’ve never gotten a dupe in my rare eggs, but then again I don’t open a lot of them. Best thing to do is move on from it and hope you get lucky next time.

Do do have a ran prepared and ready to go but knowing nothing’s gonna happen I will just drop it… Better luck next time which should be in 2 weeks

My Super Epic and Legends are at:

Cherub (dupe)
Slagwing
Lavaraptor
Blossomight first form
Geohound
Hatewyrm

I’m pretty sure I got a lot more superepics than those, by terrordragon is very powerful

Rare eggs seem to be streaky. I’m about 50/50 but it was a lot of SEs in a row and then 4 or 5 legends in a row. Granted Ashteros dupes in my last 2 rares but thems the breaks I suppose.

LOL… ahmmmm 1/4th is further away from 40% than 2/4th’s is.

Lol I just looked back at the post you responded to and I said I wanted Ash. Now I have Ash+1 And don’t use it lol. Be careful what you wish for!

11/41 mecha and oak as new then se dupe

0/2 feels bad man.

After two talk dupes got the storm flutter from a single and shurikaizer from rare