Rare Gems - Unlucky Players

Mecha and gold tail recently , but can no longer tell you accurately how many super epic dupes I’ve received. Looking at 5/20

I am a beginner who started the other day, please let me know one thing
How can I defeat Revenarchion egg?
I can not defeat it with 0 damage even if I attack the egg dropped. Stealth is not on.
Do you have any special knockdown methods?

It has a shield. The first time it takes damage, the shield gets removed.

Please don’t post things here that are irrelevant to this thread.

6eggs, 2 SE dupe, 3 legend dupes, 1 new SE :anguished:

6:38

2 eggs 2 SE dupes

9/25

12/5 dont even know which SE dupe i got :frowning:

From 6/38 to 25% in hatching a legendary. Got about 15 draco dupes, 8 of which were hatched in the past month…If counting drako dupes from normal gems, I have two drako +8 without using any potion…

Last two rare hatches
drako and Gold :slight_smile:
Thnx 40% chances

i’m 1/1 got grovodeus and love him. 

4:47

is it 40% or 4%?

CONFIRMED 8% :wink:

After my unlucky streak of about 10 rolls and just 1 legend (a dupe) I turned hero rank 170 today which gave me 8 rare gems. Did two rolls and got Lunartic and Heavenswyrm, both new for me! Not ones I particularly wanted but great to add to my collection :smiley:

To those on unlucky streaks… I hope it turns around for you!

I just had a turn around too actually. After 4 rare egg fails, I gave up 6 gems in whale’s treasure against all my intuitions to get my fifth rare gem, and I rolled Drakozord :slight_smile:

12/6 but not a dupe got Gaiawolf so im fine

6:50 now.

2 Legendaries in a row.

Serprince & Heavenling

Finally got lucky after a long time.
1st egg: SE stun absorber
2nd egg: Aurodragon.:joy::joy::joy:

So, I just opened my second rare gold egg. 40% chance of a legendary… AND NO LEGENDARY. Instead I got a useless epic. I have opened hundreds of gold eggs (gem bought ones) and have only EVER (between two accounts) got one legendary. To put it into perspective my first account was lvl 25 and my second is now lvl 78… This game is specifically designed so it is IMPOSSIBLE to progress past a certain point without better monsters. No matter how skilled you are. There should be some sort of percentage increase in the chance of getting a legendary everytime you open an egg. And this percentage will revert back to the original 2% when you get a legendary. Therefor it is rewarding continued play. Now it is just purely luck based… or u can pay… so effectively it is a pay to win game.
So, I just opened my second rare gold egg. 40% chance of a legendary… AND NO LEGENDARY. Instead I got a useless epic. I have opened hundreds of gold eggs (gem bought ones) and have only EVER (between two accounts) got one legendary. To put it into perspective my first account was lvl 25 and my second is now lvl 78… This game is specifically designed so it is IMPOSSIBLE to progress past a certain point without better monsters. No matter how skilled you are. There should be some sort of percentage increase in the chance of getting a legendary everytime you open an egg. And this percentage will revert back to the original 2% when you get a legendary. Therefor it is rewarding continued play. Now it is just purely luck based… or u can pay… so effectively it is a pay to win game.

Not at all
I never paid anything still I’m hr 130, top 100 a couple pvps and always reaching high in events