Rare Gems - Unlucky Players

How do you get an epic from a rare gold egg?

All of the above is not true at all. I am totally free to play, spent $0 on gems and am consistantly in the top 50 players in pvp. I have 28 legends and have been playing since the game started. I beat a super challenge battle extreme level with 2 unevolved legendaries. I have reached top 10 pvp players with only 2 legends used(a while ago sure). Smart use of gems will always guarantee you legends. If you have opened hundreds of eggs, then why do you have no legendaries? The current deal says if you open 60 eggs, then you get a guaranteed legendary. So if you are spending money, why haven’t you done the deals that the devs put out?

In the anniversary festival I got Both of the limited featured legends from 60 eggs(all saved up). Learn to be patient. It pays off.

100% can’t be offput by bad luck.

10/29 got Shocking entrance one

0 - 2   

8/40, two legendaries in a row. One dupe and one new~~

just got sylphox :smiley:

Just hatched Auro🙈

2/5 stupid SE dupe

After a lot of rare hatches finally got a luna…still thinking that the legend ratio is about 20% 

2 se dupes and now a legendary dupe of SoulStealer :frowning:

At least ss is a good one  :wink:

Finally after 11/11 SE dupe in a row I got Heaven and Auro my rare hatch worth this time because of auro

8/42.
9 rare eggs in two weeks recently, all se dupes. Please show me how it is just a problem of luck?!

I noticed that when devs put rare gems on log in bonus, i got less legends from the old times!!Maybe i’m wrong but so far i have 2/15

0/2

I got 2 legends within 4 eggs. About the egg pulls. Can you pull an already evolved legendary? I mean I’ve seen people with legends that in many cases, don’t have something like speed maxed out, yet it is in its final evolved state. Like ultra evolved

Nope, you can’t get an already evolved legendary.

Those are hackers.

Ah. That’s what I figured. On another note. So I had 6 gems. I looked at the deals and noticed there was guaranteed legends for multi pulls. I thought. I’ll just save, maybe use some money with Christmas money and get a legend. The trigger happy part of me decided to single pull and lo and behold I got another legend. One thing I don’t like is that all 3 of the legends I have pulled are the earth type. Tiamof, that multi headed Dragon that was just recently featured, and just now that oakhorror thing.

Hatched lunar from Rare egg :nerd_face:

2 rare egga this festival.
1 doom dupe, 1 new midas :wink:

5/19 hatched kamishogun and nightlord, give me deer!!!