problem with rank tickets

I am Spanish and like many Europeans we have a problem with ranking tickets, the ranking starts here at 5 in the morning, many tickets are lost because these are hours when normal people are resting or working and cannot play, I propose a system simple to avoid this:
1- the bag of tickets should be 24 instead of 12 so when the ranking begins they would not be lost but rather accumulated because 12 initial tickets would be given and they would be added until reaching 24, that would put an end to the injustices at the beginning of the ranking

2-the ranking ends at 5 in the morning on Monday (Europe) so the best thing is that 6 hours before the ranking ends the remaining tickets are given at once, so we could play all the tickets

1 Like

Just the thought about having to play all those tickets for ranked PvP gives me anxiety.

They replied to me privately that they do not plan to solve it anytime soon, so don’t even get excited. It was already reported for years and nothing was done to adress that.

3 Likes

Ok @Coltraz Thanks for sharing

:pensive:

So, this side of the world is f*

1 Like

The struggle is real. This is one of the reasons I stopped pushing after winning a few times. I choose sleep :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

The system suits me perfectly. It’s not impossible to get the top 50 by missing all of the first day. And without necessarily having to be in the game to play all the tickets