Ranked PvP is still just grind?

I would like to say that in no way was I being matched up against weaker teams than me. I was often put against teams/players that were in the top 100 sometimes top 20. I played more PvP than most. I had almost 500 battles with a win rate of only 48.5% finished rank 388. Sometimes I battled teams at my level or a bit weaker but this was rare.

If @Dev_VKC can please consider the fact that this PvP is not easy at all for probably the majority of players when making any adjustments.

Also please note that the RP rewards are absolute trash of the highest possible order. I will never play for them again NEVER unless it’s 4 times easier to reach 150,000 RP. It’s as hard as hell and not worth the time invested in the slightest. I should have just settled for 60000 RP.
Even nerfing it to 50% less deductions for battle loses didn’t fix it.

Overall I had lots of fun. But the grind to get decent RP was exhausting and off-putting.

I still think the ranking should be done on the highest points you hit (not sure if it is or if it’s what you finish at, I guess what you finish at as that’s why a loss alters your ranking). Right now if you go on a super high win streak there is no point in playing anymore to risk losing it where as if the points you got to was what the ranking was based off it then wouldn’t matter if you lost

3 Likes

The new ranking system is not good.
With a win rate of 65% just 8000 points. It’s just ridiculous.
hit the top 5 25 times, lost 1000 points each time and once i win, there are a ridiculous 900 points. The scoring system is really bad.

There needs to be a balance between winning and losing however for me it needs to be enjoyable.

but it does not make fun that way.
always the same opponents from the top 10 against which I have no chance. on equal opponents I meet on 2 of 5. if I then 4 times won, have 4k points, I meet 5 times on the best and is back on the last place with 0 points. is just ridiculous