Random Things....

You have screenshot of it when it was first released?

Yeah, how about make that a torch battle?

1 Like

I’ve been feeling the burnout lately to be honest. It’s not such a bad thing, I’ve just started playing less and spending my time on more important things. I would like to see an ultimate challenge soon as well.

1 Like

Dungeon is just bad,
It’s same like Garcia survival of the fittest, according to new legends, there should be new events but same old theme with same old rewards are given out.
Been playing for 2 years now & given my grind capability, guess Im also reaching my limit.

1 Like

Same, what we want is lore!! How each monster became legendary/mythic

1 Like

I agree with Monkey D’luffy … is like “Slow” Neo Monsters, is active and decayed tremendously with the mythics, when we understood the system to wake them up. I know I’m not going to leave the game, but clearly I’m not hooked like 2 months ago …

Would be nice if islands are used for some adventure styled game when we r bored by giving rare spawns or something

Maybe shinies that you can trade for 7 star tickets :thinking:

I have a shiny moji I would gladly trade for a ticket lol

That screenshot was from the first Time Attack. Rewards were the same the second time it came as well.

the game should start moving away from grind events.

(\whale treasure island,Dungeon,Garcia,time attack) (All should be short events (1 hour grind to 2 hours grind should be max for these events).

(maybe make shortcut battles for these events like dungeon but increase the difficulty for the last stage)
Make a door from 62 to 90.

as for time attack if you were able to complete the 3 min it should give all rewards for other times since its just a grind from that point.

the only grind events should be
Uc and Pvp.

1 Like

Aah, my bad then, must be bad memory .

I kinda agree with your idea,
And improving these old events & reinventing them would be so much better.

Keep in mind that not everybody has 100+ legends. Think about as well people owning <20 legends :joy:

1 Like

I’d say they should add nightmare levels with 7 star tickets as reward. That’d be amazing even though it would be more grind

Bring back UC and make it significantly harder. I’m not just talking about the GKs. The whole event.

I’m pretty sure there is a good amount of players that can just use 1 team for the whole event.

The problem is getting that equipment! The UC is based on very specific monsters, that’s why most of them do not reach high levels … there are always several teams that destroy your primary equipment, whenever possible, minor modifications are made … it’s my way of thinking!

Equipment? As in “team”?

Anyway, I’m only suggesting this for the upper echelon of UC players. I have no intention of wanting it harder for those lacking in whatever you feel is required to be ‘good’ in UC.

What I meant by the same team is that the lineup of monsters remain the same throughout. I.e you don’t have to swap around mons for GKs etc. Of course certain mons give you an advantage.

Making it a bit harder spreads out rankings just a tad bit. Makes it less grindy for rank placement and more ‘skillful’.

I completely agree with making UC harder for the top players. My suggestion before was doing something different in levels 2001+. It could specifically pick teams that people have been losing against lots every 50 levels or so (2050, 2100, 2150). These wouldn’t be gatekeepers, just any team that people are losing against lots gets flagged and goes into the pool of what can appear on levels 2050+50*X.

Sorry I use a translator, I understand that you will have a very good team, I have to change for the high Gks the team clearly … I understand what you pose and is very good, it is good to define more the TOP 50.

It is true that the last 15 of the TOP 50 do not get to pass the GKs 2000, and I think that the dedication and the time invested correspond to being in the TOP 50 and I think that with that extra difficulty, it will open a bigger gap.