Devs, you didn't get what players want

As i said in the topic title… I think that you devs didn’t understand what players want. Or at least i think that you didn’t get what the players i know (and myself) want.

We want something new. Not new monsters; I know that it’s difficult to balance a game. Then what’s the purpose in releasing new mons if you still have some problem with previous mons?

That apart what we want  are new events, new functions (clan? Can you hear me?! CLAN!) and new viable strats (something totally new; atm we just have sleep, poison, stun, assisted [still not viable nor in pvp and pve] and clone [don’t know if we can call it a strat]). You don’t have to change actual events! IC i’ts good as it is! UC was good as it was (grinding path isn’t best path imho but that’s a different matter even if adding new gatekeepers was a good idea)! We want something NEW. Not something that seems new. Something new for real! Stop with new mons, just bring back some old mons for special eggs, work on the monsters that we have right now, work on bugs, work on new things, work on permanent pvp and when all it’s done release new mons carefully! You don’t have to release OP mons! You have to release usable monsters! This game has so much potential that i can’t describe! We love this game and i thank you for making it but if top players that have been playing from start are leaving you should ask yourself a question: "why the heaven some guy that loved this game so much is leaving?"

Sorry in advance for grammatical errors. And hope that some devs will read it.

I smell a protest!!! :smiley:
Agree with most of these suggestion but I think we should agree that you are earning money from this game and you should realize we are spending time here( some even money).so this game must be a win-win for both side.
Right now,you are releasing new monster ridiculously and this “Dev selection festival” is out of order.please be a bit less ( sorry to say this) greedy.you some day gave us a robin and dierdemon and choco as a reward of events and someday you give us …( I don’t want to even remember those worthless monster)
OK,tbh I want events a bit less depends on spending money.you can always release monster and players will buy gems because they want to show older players that they can beat them and they are not a dead meat but these new legs you released are too op.
I hope best new idea for both story line and side mission . events are great,so please don’t destroy them.and another request,please make PvP a “All time event”. You can switch them between friendly PvP and a challenge one for rewards or crown.
Tnx a lot for your works and I hope next update be great
F2P Arash

We are reading everything and taking your suggestions, it really sounds like nice idea and we should stop with the stupid power creep and focus in pvp/balance/story and new events. mean while why dont u enjoy another 6 months in wich we will only release new stronger monsters!.

Att-devs

My biggest problem with this game is the enourmous pile of useless monsters that we all carry around, and it’s growing bigger by the day. If the devs want there to be a greater quantity of monsters to choose from, they need to fix the ones they already have rather than just pile a bunch of new ones on. I see no reason whatsoever for the crappy monsters to have to stay crappy. In case you want a list:

Aurodragon, Nebel/Cosmo, Valzareign, Bovolcus, Atrahasis, Hellfox, Deathgazer, Geartyrant, Oakthulhu, Cryo/Sanc, Dolphoenix, Jingledragon, Warca/Bazil, Chronotitan, GF/Dragaia, Rexo/Kami, Prismaryx, Polareon, Caniswyrm, Hiberzor, Sunlord, Lunalord, Wolfrozor, Ogremaster, Virabbit, Rattlewyrm, Cryogolem, Snowhulk, and Moltenpede. And that’s not including the regular SEs that pale compared to the event ones, and 80% of the epic pool.

That is a LOT of bad monsters. Just imagine how amazingly diverse this meta would be if every single one of these monsters was at least reasonably viable. THAT would be worth sticking around for.

We will be seeing balance updates hopefully this week. As well as a new pvp system that should resolve some complaints(some, not all).

My warca will be viable again!!!

Since I am both new and f2p,I don’t have most of these leg you mentioned,but valza is a weak monster and not a leg material.some of these are weaker than others and we have too much legs that are dupe of each other.like warca and basil
Hope devs do some things about it.
F2P Arash

Zard I’m not very optimistic about this update,since mike clearly mentioned it is mostly in pvp

They have said that the next update will have balance changes. So I am looking forward to those.

Out of topic I know,but Zarf you haven’t played in the UC this time?

I am also going to add to your post nevercore that that is the reason that f2p players stick around for so long, because each legendary is an opportunity to try new stuff. The current problem with the buisness model is that is basically allows the paying olayers to exhaust all their opportunities to try new things. Then they get bored and leave. With no new legends getting added to the regular egg and having the chances of getting a limited one that could present new opportunities be very small, you are causing people to leave because the cost of getting something new is way too high. St that point they leave. If you simply made it so that for 150 gems you could buy the limited outright then the top players would stick around longer. A lot longer. Your f2p or low spenders would thank you as well.

Who is Zarf?

I am playing enough to keep in top 1000, but I won’t be able to reach the gatekeeper due to RL

LOL,zard is an a fusion of f2p and zard=Zarf

Lol :smiley:

Ha Zarf…sorry.

I really hope bro,I really do.
And I hope while they are on it,do something about those leg that are dupe of each other and balance the leg a little more.(out of the topic but I really missed those good monster offered before I started the game,hope at least abbysslayer and dierdemon offered again)
Have fun all
F2P Arash

Of course they still do need to fix Deodragon and Soulstealer. These two have gotten WAY out of hand.

You said it right. Got enough unbalanced monsters ass it is. about half of my legenderies are more or less useless. Thats about 5. And im not talking about all the other useless monsters out there that i pray to god i wont hatch. Instead we get everytime a new over - powered monster that will beat all the old ones to ground. Well, thats sucks…

And i really want to see something new. I think poison and sleep are done, not much new directions to go in that way. The new thing is double poison eater and 1 TU poison storm… not much of a new thing, just a new set… i wanna see some new things and a new strategies to be opened.

I still think w pe should have challenge towers with things like epic/se/catchable only. Or element towers. Would let us use way more monsters than we do now

I’ll work on restructuring Ultimate Challenge.

We do have something cool landing tomorrow-ish (our time) that I think people will like assuming our building doesn’t get crushed by a meteor.

Laugh now, but it’s more likely than you think.  :frowning:

Guys, the update is something you guys have been asking for for a looong time and have generally accepted that it wouldn’t happen. Feel free to feel excited.

I feel like a little kid now, all excited… I hope the excitement will stay when I see what it is…Pls. don’t disappoint my inner child…

I with Zard didn’t try to hard in this UC, and few other events, as I have the monsters to easily get my first crown… yet if this update was to be what we all want, I will spend money again, and finally get the first crown. 

Hello dear dev can you please for future events start calling the UC the UPVP

cuz I am facing PVP buffed monsters in UC,not UC monsters or team thank you

I am sure you will never read