Random Poll - Opinions Wanted!

That pocket change thing is unappealing Shen.

Jkjk (sort of…), thanks for offering your assistance ^^

Helping poke security is one thing, but if i am going to help build a full fledged game, i think i can ask for another $25 gift card :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for your support! We’ll see what happens, I think. I think I we can just make a PC game, and then I’ll code it again… :frowning:

Yeah, it’s going to be sooooooo fun coding it XD. Well, I want to go into a computer field so this will be good practice too

OH MY CHICKEN BABIES

/cough

Sorry, got excited for a moment.

What? Oh my chicken babies? @.- What got you excited?

It doesnt look like it!

Uh I think thres two vote for singleplayer hating.

I can only see one and that one is my vote

Oh, they changed their vote.

Haha , They goa long with the Crowd :stuck_out_tongue: oh well i dont really hate singleplayer but multi is Much better

Yeah I have to say I agree it’s a feature I will try to incorporate after singleplayer…

Im supporting aquamon all the way! When its all decided and done i will help advertise it, ( i have face book, 600+twitter followers 200+instagram photos) and i can just tell my friends at school

Whew, thanks kitty! You’re such a great support! Just boosted my spirits tenfold.
Hopefully some geomon players will come to it too.

Nope! Although I love the infinite dungeon.

Np storm i would love to see another geomon type game! Be sure to charge some money though so you dont go under

Yeah, I will. Once I make the app.

It’s first going to be released as a computer game, I think. Then, considering how many people flock to it, I think we will implement it for ios.

That sounds good